"The Struggle"

Author's Note: Please don't be sensitive when you see a certain character's name and what has happened to her. She is tagged in the story for a reason. She has lines and this is fiction, babies. Lol! You'll like where's it's going with her. 💜

______
_______________

Courtney's P.O.V.

Seventy two hours of no sex was terrible! And I was supposed to go thirty days without it?! Oh Priest Kelly had me fucked up! Ain't no way!

The longest I've gone without sex as an adult was  two  weeks. And that was only because I had Covid. I told shorty that I was messing around with at the time that I would put a mask on if she came through. She wasn't having it though. I still hate that scary ass bitch to this day!

Yes, even when I'm sick as a dog I still crave sex! I don't know why my sex drive stays on one thousand, but it does. Especially when I'm  about to come on my period and when I just get off of it. I really need it to function. There was no way I could last for thirty days.

"I need to text Beyoncé....", I said to myself. And that's exactly what I did.

Courtney: "Hey....how are you?"

Beyoncé: "Fine and you?"

Courtney: "Not too good right now. I miss you...."

Beyoncé: "Courtney....👀"

Courtney: "What....I can't say I miss you? 👀"

Beyoncé: "You don't miss ME, you miss this pussy! 😑"

Damn....how did she know?!

Courtney: "I miss both of y'all! 😭🤧"

Beyoncé: "Smh....Lowkey I miss our little sneaky link ups. But I can't keep cheating on my wife. I'm not sure rather she cheated or not. But until I find out the truth, I gotta chill."

Courtney: "So what if she really is cheating on you?? Then what, Beyoncé?"

Beyoncé: "Idek what I would do....I never thought she would cheat on me....Never thought I would cheat on her either."

Courtney: "Hit me up when you figure it out...."

Beyoncé: "Ok...."

I knew that I really shouldn't have texted Beyoncé in the first place. Why chase after a married woman? Especially one that's trying to be faithful to someone who's probably not being faithful to her. She was in some real drama that I didn't want to be a part of ...but I missed the sexual chemistry between us for real!

I was struggling.... I almost contacted the chick that wouldn't let me smash when I had Covid. But I remembered I blocked her on everything, so I couldn't even do that! However, I received a text from the person I should've contacted in the first place....

Priest Kelly: "Hi, Courtney. I hope you are well. Please stay encouraged and keep fighting the good fight of faith. 🙏🏽"

Courtney: "I'm struggling! 😭 But thanks for the prayers and encouragement! 😊"

Priest Kelly: "Uh oh! Lol. Well that must be why I was led to reach out to you. I told you to contact me whenever you needed to. I'm always available."

My mind went straight to the gutter! But I shook it off and remembered who I was talking to.

Courtney: "It's after 10....I didn't want to bother you."