"Karma"

Kelly's P.O.V.

It was a beautiful Thursday morning. I woke up feeling well rested. Even though my little guardian angel, Victoria, woke me up in the middle of the night compelling me to fall in love with someone.

I've never told anyone about my usual visitations from Victoria. I know my mother would definitely try to check me into a mental institution! Heck, even I thought I was going crazy myself the first time Victoria came to me. Which was about six months after she went to heaven.

But back to the whole thing about her wanting me to fall in love with someone else. I really wasn't trying to do that. I was afraid to fall in love with someone again because I feared losing them.

On top of that, people around me who claimed to be in love were going through it with their partners! My mom had been married and divorced three times, Michelle was always in love one minute but then declaring that all men are dogs the next minute, and don't even get me started on Beyoncé and Megan!

Speaking of the lovely couple, while I was on my way to the church to have a meeting with my staff, Beyoncé called me... And she was not in a good mood!

"You better pray for me! Because if you don't, you might as well prepare to visit me in prison!", she exclaimed.

"Girl! What are you talking about?!", I asked.

"That woman you had me exchanging vows with been cheating on me the whole time! Just like I tried to tell you and Michelle! I knew it!",  she ranted.

"You caught her?!", I asked.

"No! The private investigator I hired to catch her ass was on her job! She caught Megan coming out of Onika's house this morning and sent me the pictures", Beyoncé informed me.

"Wait.....Megan spent the night away from home last night? Oh she's bold! What lie did she tell you to even pull that off?!", I asked. 

Beyoncé got quiet....

"Bey....?"

"She did it because I left last night. We got into it and I just didn't want to be there with her", Beyoncé replied.

"Bey, I'm so sorry....I never thought Meg would do this to you....", I said sympathetically.

"If I wasn't on my way to work I would go up to her job and embarrass her in front of all her little employees!", she exclaimed.

"She doesn't know that you know yet?", I asked.

"Nope! What's crazy is she just texted me talking about we need to talk later. We sure the fuck do! Excuse my language but I'm beyond pissed!", Beyoncé fussed.

"If you need to come stay with me until you figure out what you want to do just let me know", I said.

"Ok, best friend. But like I said, pray for me", Bey requested.

"Will do, best friend...."

_____________________________

Courtney's P.O.V.

"You fucked the married lady again?!", Normani asked in shock.

Normani, Reneé and myself are nurses. Since we were the only three in the break room, I decided to give them the tea...

"Y'all, I swear I tried not to. Especially since her ass said we had to stop fucking around. I knew when she showed up unexpectedly I shouldn't have opened the door. I tried to resist her, but when baby started kissing and touching me in all the right places, it was a wrap! Your girl folded like laundry!", I said.