"New Beginnings"

Kelly's P.O.V.

"Oh my God! That was so much fun!", I exclaimed as Courtney and I were heading home from the Chlöe concert.

"Like....I still can't believe we just met and hugged her!!! She's so pretty and nice in person too! Did you see how nervous I was, babe?!", Courtney asked.

So I wasn't sure if she realized she had called me "babe". But it definitely made me blush and my heart was all warm and fuzzy inside!

"Yeah...I never seen you lost for words. You're usually all confident and flirty", I replied.

"Well I don't think I should be flirting in front of my wife", she said.

I giggled. "Courtney, you're so crazy."

"I mean, that's what our guardian angel told us, right? We're meant to be married to each other", she said.

And I couldn't argue with that. That's definitely what Victoria told us. She made it very clear it was God's plan for Courtney and I to be together. Which is why I already knew what I had to do....I texted Terrell.

Kelly: "Hey. Sorry for texting so late...But, I'll be  putting a two weeks notice in with my Bishop tomorrow. I have decided to take the position you've offered me...."

Terrell: "Yes, friend! I know this will be a bittersweet moment for you, but I appreciate you doing this for me. What made you change your mind about staying with the Catholic church?"

Kelly: "God sent me a wife....I'm getting married...."

Terrell: "Yeeeeees!!!!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 God is good, baby!!!!!! So happy for you. And I know I better be the one officiating this wedding! 👀"

Kelly: "You already know you will be! Hey, would you and your hubby like to come over for dinner tomorrow. About 3 pm?"

Terrell: "Yes! Because Destin already talking about he don't feel like cooking tomorrow...🙄"

Kelly: "😂....Tell him he ain't gotta cook nothing! I'll feed y'all. 😊"

Terrell: "Thanks, friend! Have a blessed night &see you tomorrow! 😊"

When I told Courtney a few other friends of mine were coming over, she asked if her friends, Reneé, Normani, and Robyn could come over.

"I don't mind! The more the merrier. I love cooking for people. ", I replied.

"Cool....well, I had fun with you tonight....What are you about to do?", Courtney asked.

I could tell she wanted to come in....

"Girl, get in the bed. I gotta get up and break my congregation's heart....I'm going to go ahead and resign...", I said.

"Is it because of what Victoria told us?", she asked.

"Yes, it is....I'm taking this very seriously. If God says he wants me to be with you then I have to obey", I replied.

"Do you really want to be with me though?", Courtney asked.

"Yes, I actually do...", I said with a smile. Then...I leaned in and kissed her lips.

"Girl....let me go home before I take your virginity TONIGHT!", she exclaimed.

I laughed hard at that...

"So you mean to tell me you don't have enough self control to lay next to me tonight without trying have sex with me? Because I was going to invite you to spend the night", I said.