When you get yelled at by haters

Superman:

He tries to reason with them, not sure why but he hopes to make them see your and his side of it and how there doesn't need to be such hate and if they have any problems he'll try to help. When you tell him they are haters so it is their hobby to hate he gets a feeling of unsatisfaction as he can't solve this.

Batman:

He just ignores them. Unless they shove a camera in his phone, then that camera either goes flying or gets crushed with him giving them a simple short warning that leaves them trembling then running away. When you do it he keeps his stoic look but a little smirk forms.

Wonder Woman:

She argues back with them. Firm short arguments that make sense and hit the mark so they shut up quick or storm off. It makes her feel such satisfaction and have a smug smirk for a while after it. When you retort to them she watches, admittedly enjoying the show a bit but quick to get angry if the haters go from having their views to just insulting.

J'onn J'onzz:

He looks at them with a look of "were you born this rude or raised to be?". It's such a look of judgement they usually quiet down and awkwardly leave. If not he simply tries to reason with them, wondering why they are behaving like this. When you argue back he puts a hand on your shoulder and tells you "no" as he knows this will do nothing.

Flash:

With an awkward laugh he tries to ignore it and try not to take it to heart. Always difficult to ignore the negative. So if you scare them off he feels relieve and glad. If he has to solve it he's not so good at it besides a nice "come on guys, let's not be like that" and trying to joke about it.

Hawkgirl:

People love to complain of things they don't know a single thing about. It is part of the job to learn to avoid those people as you can't correct all of them. So she just slides an arm around your waist to make sure you stay with her, telling you to just ignore them. For that is what she does: just ignores them even though she really wants to argue back.

Green Lantern:

A simple "shut up" cringed look then focuses back on what he's doing. Some people are just idiots, he accepted that fact when he began this job and how stupid they can be. When you try to argue back he calls your name in a tone that says "just let them be" then assures you while guiding you away.