When you fall asleep with your head on their shoulder

Superman:

Such joy he gets from this. If he can he will carry you bridal style to a bed or couch then lay down with you against him so can both cuddle. If he can't he just enjoys this way and continues his work while appreciating this.

Batman:

He just adjusts your head to be sure you don't slide off then gets back to working, making sure to move his arms less. His head ends up resting on yours as he works away on his screens.

Wonder Woman:

It makes her feel happy, appreciated, and know you truly love her as you feel so safe around her to fall asleep. She continues her thing, now with a big smile and feeling as if she fell for you all over.

J'onn J'onzz:

Smiles as he feels it then pets your head, trying to move his head to give your head a kiss then continues what he's doing with occasional checks to make sure you are still asleep.

Flash:

This is torture! He doesn't want to move but aaah he wants to move. No, HAS to move. So his foot starts tapping like crazy. So much and loud that you wake up because of it.

Hawkgirl:

A smile forms on her face then rests her head against yours, closing her eyes; deciding she can also use a nap. Not as if she can do much anymore anyway. These moments are those she treasures.

Green Lantern:

A sigh as now he's trapped but an immediate sense of tranquillity comes. He tries to continue what he's doing but usually ends up just resting his head on yours. He doesn't go to sleep, just enjoys the peaceful moment.