If you have a disguise and yet to reveal your true self to them

I accept requests so if you have any ideas don't be shy to share and I'll see if I can do it or not.

Superman:

He knows but he decides to act oblivious to it as he doesn't want you to feel self-conscious and distrust him. So when you revealed it he had a mild reaction to it making you ask him, "You knew, didn't you?". He wanted to lie but he can't lie to you so he nod, "Yes." You gave him a deadpan look so he mumbled a sorry.

Batman:

He knows who you are. Knew it the second he got to know of you. Is that breaking trust, privacy, and secrets? Yes. Does he care? Absolutely not. When he first met you he had to know who you are, not cater to your comfort. Now that you two are together he still keeps it quiet as now he does cater to your comfort.

Wonder Woman:

It does annoy her a bit so sometimes while both scouting with nothing happening she'll start asking when you would reveal it, if you ever will, why you keep it secret, such things. When you firmly told her to stop it she gave a frown but did. So when you finally revealed it a smile formed on her face then gently took your hand and thanked you for letting her in on this.

J'onn J'onzz:

He knows it already because of the few times he has been in your mind. But he never went deeper into it a that all is for you to share by choice to him. He never searched you up either. You'll reveal yourself to him with time, and he waited patiently and understandingly until the day you finally did.

Flash:

He respects that. If his identity isn't revealed yet to you then he also keeps it secret so can both reveal it at the same time so it's fair and neither feel pressure to reveal it. So when you finally did he tore his mask off so fast with excitement to finally move to this part of the relationship as it means you truly trust him and plan to really be in this relationship.

Hawkgirl:

She respected it. She knows how important it also is to have a private life and work life and to not let it mingle. If you have the chance to, at the end of a battle, to peel off your disguise and roam free without people knowing; then you are damn lucky as not all of them get that chance. Before you revealed it she took your hands to halt you, asking if you are sure. When you gave a confident nod she slowly let go of your hands then nod, a sign to tell you to go ahead.

Green Lantern:

He understood that but did expect to learn your true identity quite fast as you two are dating. He doesn't want to date a fake version of you forever, he wants to date the real you. Make sure he loves the real you and not the disguise you put on for work. So when you revealed it he felt a weight lift off his shoulders; a smile form as he just found you so attractive and just happy he feels love for the real you, if not even more love.