If you fast

Superman:

He likes it, it gives him a chance to learn new things and join in. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. When your fast finishes you'll be presented with food, cooked all by him, solely for you. At first he always felt awkward to ask about it but once you assured he can he began asking so many questions, like if you can drink juice or even water.

Batman:

He will make sure to eat all his meals away from you. When you are in the last hours before you can eat he will keep calling "Just one more hour", usually followed by a kiss and praise that you can do it and/or that you are doing great. Alfred has cooked you up all your favorites by the time you are allowed to eat again.

Wonder Woman:

She also fasts at periods throughout the year so if they fall together then she's very happy, and even if they don't fall together she'll still fast with you so you know she's supportive. If you have difficulty with it she takes you with her to keep you busy and your mind off food.

J'onn J'onzz:

He will join, curious as to why so he also asks why, all the ins and outs of it, fascinated why someone would starve their own body. If you do it for unhealthy reasons he will try to change your mind about it, but if you do it for religious or just diet reasons then he gladly joins you and respects it.

Flash:

He wishes he could join to show support but he can't as he has to eat a specific amount each day, so he shows it by not eating in front of you and only eating outside so you won't smell it either. When you have seconds left he does an excited countdown, seeming more excited about it than you.

Hawkgirl:

She wishes she could do that but she's hungry every hour. But she'll try her best to join you. Though usually she'll give up halfway and just secretely eat somewhere away from you. So she has great respect for you that you can handle this. She can only do that if her day is so busy she just simply doesn't have time to eat.

Green Lantern:

He doesn't really question it, just makes sure you stay hydrated and eat plenty before and after, especially the right groups your body needs. If he can he'll wait with his meals until you can eat again so can both eat together. But overall he doesn't pay too much mind on it, also because he doesn't want you to feel as if everyone is always questioning you about it and that this is now becoming your whole thing.