Chapter 2: Shattered: Jester

Jester awoke hours after the crash, his mind still being ravaged by Order 66... He would raise his body as it felt like he could hardly move. Jester was slowly coming to his senses but it be all too late as he had seen Rex and Ashoka. The only reason he didn't engage, was because he knew he would die. In the distance, Jester saw a clone in pure white armor wake up. His Brain would purposefully avoid it as he foraged ahead. Jester had lost the majority of his weapons, but Jester continued, pushing forward with determination and his only trusted companion, his DC-15LE. Later on he would see Ahsoka and Rex leaving, lining up the sights onto Ahsoka's head, his hand refusing to pull the trigger as he watched them leave... But after they left, he had no Jedi to hunt, so his mind would return to normal. Not sure about anything anymore. He'd pull out a picture from his satchel. Looking at a photo of his girlfriend and future wife. His breathing became shaky as Jester stood up... his voice cracking as he muttered a few sentences.
"I'm sorry, I can't go home..." Jester would say as he took a deep breath.

Hours Later, Jester was found crying. Staring at the photo of the love of his life.

"Hello Jester." Jester would hear as he turned around quickly, his LMG leveled toward the voice but as soon as he saw who it was. He'd sling his LMG as he saw who it was.
"Breach! What's going on? Why did I want to kill the Jedi?" Jester would quickly, relief flooding his mind as he speaks to Breach.
"Because they've committed treason, they're criminals. And they deserve to be hunted down. Like the criminals they are." Breach would say with absolute pure confidence, it was almost infectious. But Jester would look at Breach with a confused horror as he speaks.
"Sir, what crimes did they commit? I didn't hear of many crimes committed by the Jedi." He would ask as his hand would slowly make its way to his slinger LMG. Subtly making sure the grip made its way to his hand as he gripped it securely.
"They committed Treason, they betrayed the Republic! They never cared about us, people like Anakin were the special ones! Not the majority. The majority hated us." He would state as he saw Jester's hands drawing his LMG as Breach slowly got his hand ready for a quickdraw. Ready just in case shooting started.
"Sir, the Jedi have done nothing wrong. Prove that they committed treason. What evidence do you have?" Jester would say as his grip tightened around the grip of his LMG. Jester had never been this serious before, but he radiated power with his words as he spoke.
"They were coming for the chancellor next! Now Jester, you are in violation of Order 66 and have been accused of Treason against the Grand Army of the Republic!" Breach would state as he drew his pistol, aiming it toward Jester's face as a tear started to seep out of his eye. He would quickly blink it away as he was thankful for his helmet.
"Come to your senses Breach! This is wrong! The Jedi have done nothing wrong!" Jester would ready his LMG as he raised it to aim at Breach. A shaky sigh exiting his mouth as they stand off, staring as they wait for something that would initiate the fight. Before a lone blaster bolt would go off...