Chapter: 1

Wei wuxian was teaching the juniors about the talismans he made a month ago when suddenly he was called by Lan xichen for the preparation of the engagement ceremony of him (Lan huan ) and Jiang cheng.

Wei ying to the juniors : Don't touch anything I'll be back soon and especially don't touch this ones (pointing to his back table)

Sizhui : Yes baba

Ouyang Zizhen : Yes senior

Jin ling : Ok uncle. I'll make sure your second crazy son doesn't mess with them

Jingyi : I should be the one making sure you don't mess with them young mistress

Wei ying : C'mon kids don't fight now I need to hurry up , baby Yuan take care they don't mess around ooke (teasingly) love you all

Sizhui : Yes baba ( blushing )

"Then", says Wei ying and leaves the room.

"As Baba says don't touch anything guys", very politely says Yuan.

"You should be careful of this young mistress Ge ;(big brother)",says Jingyi.

Jin ling : Oh really

Ouyang Zizhen : You guys let's stay still until  senior returns huh . And don't fight what if you accidentally touch the talismans and something happens.

Sizhui : Yes indeed Zizhen is right . And we will definitely get in trouble.

Both Jingyi and Jin ling : Alright alright.
______________________________________

After 3 hours of waiting.

Jingyi : Why is it taking Baba so long ?!

Jin ling : Idiot ! They are talking serious matters like...............

Ouyang Zizhen : Huh , what's it?

Sizhui : Uncle's (Sect leader jiang) and Huan Uncle's engagement ceremony.

Jingyi / Ouyang Zizhen: Oh we completely forgot about that.

"Ge look there are water spilling from the walls ", Jingyi points at a certain corner of the roof.

"Yea really", Jin ling exclaims.

"What could it possibly be ", ouyang Zizhen says.

"I think we should take a look at it", says Yuan and they all agree.

Zizhen first slowly attempts to look at it when he didn't notice the water on the floor and accidentally slipped and ended up landing on the table full of talismans.

"No", Jingyi shouts .

When suddenly an unknown light appears at their back and they are blinded to see anything .
____________________________________

  After floating for some minutes in the white light they all landed on a rough floor . In which Sizhui and Jin ling accidentally kiss.

They both immediately retreat from each other and unknowingly a familiar voice shouts at them.

    P.Lan qiren : Who are you kids and how did you end up in my class.

     Jingyi : Ge he doesn't know us ?!?

    Jin ling : What's going on ?!

They look around for a while and see some unfamiliar and families faces and panic for a while .

      Jin ling : (murmurs to Zizhen) doesn't he look like uncle looking at Jiang cheng who is staring at them.

      Ouyang Zizhen: (After a moment) Sizhui I think I accidentally touched one of  seniors talismans.

        Sizhui : It's not your fault. So guys I think we ended up in the past.

Everyone in the room is surprised hearing Sizhui's words.

P.Lan qiren : What are talking about and who are you kids seriously are you kids assassin I'm gonna teach you a lesson.

Sizhui : Please wait a moment master lan. May I ask you what year it is.

P.Lan qiren : 1xxx

Ouyang Zizhen : Look master lan what we're  telling is true we are from the future year 1xxx

Everyone in the room ( including Qiren) : What?!?

The juniors explain how they ended up there .

P.Lan qiren: Xichen look after the class I need to report this urgently to the elders .

P.Huan : Yes ,Shufu.

P.Wei ying : So you guys mean you ended up in the past because of the talismans of a random senior
_____________________________________