Chapter. 14

Yanli : I know A - cheng we know.

Wei wuxian: Yes , Jiang cheng you would not . I trust you.

Madam yu : ( in her thoughts) I hate Wei wuxian I despise him but never ever have I ever wanted him to be killed by A - cheng . In the end they still grew up together.

Fengmian : I'm pretty sure it must be wrong.( Pats on Jiang cheng's shoulder)

"I must say , good riddance ".

"Good riddance indeed ! We finally eliminated this scourge ".

"What ! Seriously."Huaisang

"Who even are they to speak like that",Madam yu( in her thoughts: I hate him but).

" If not for the YunmengJiang clans adopting and teaching him , he would have been a hobo living on the streets , let alone causing mayhem as bold as  the one these days."

The Jiangs except Yu Ziyuan grinned at this while Wei wuxian looked quite upset .

Lan Zhan : Wei ying ( getting closer to Wei Ying)

Jin GuangShan : What exactly did he do ?

Lan Qiren : Mayhem .?.

"The head of the Jiang clan raised him as his own child, yet he defected them and became the enemy of the cultivation world, bringing shame upon the Jiang clan , even leading to its near - extermination. He is the prime example of biting the hands that feed him ".

Fengmian: What ?

Yanli : A - xian can't ...........

Jiang cheng : No never it's all false I would not betray-

Madam yu : I already told you so Fengmian didn't I that this kid would cause us big troubles, now we were at the edge extermination.

Nie mingjue : Shut it down for a minute madam yu.

Wei wuxian was unable to say a single sentence . He looked liked he was at the verge of breaking down.

Lan Wangji didn't say anything either and went to Wei Ying and gave him a warm hug which certainly changed Wei ying's expression and gave him relief.

The other just watch as the new romance developed.

Nie huaisang: Ooh . I see .

"Jiang Cheng allowed this fellow to live for too long. If I were him at the time of defection, I wouldn't have just stabbed him. In fact I would have throughly examined the disciples of the clan again , so that he doesn't do crazy things he did later on. Who cares the so called 'considerations' that he gave his childhood friend ".

Jiang cheng : No , no no no no no no this can't be . And his not my friend but my brother.

Fengmian: consideration?

Yanli starts coaxing the Jiang cheng who is tearing up .

Qiren : What exactly did he do to become the enemy of the entire cultivation world .

Jin GuangShan : Hmmm.

Wen ruohan : Something feels.........

A random cultivator: Anyways isn't he married and has  children in the lan clan . How did he die ? I don't understand and betrayal and defection on top of that ..........

Nie mingjue: Yes . It's very confusing.

Xichen : Who is showing this to us at first place?

(Xichen and Meng yao still don't know eachother .)

Meng yao : Show yourselves.

F.Wei ying's voice suddenly appears : It's me . And this is before I got married. Hehe.

F.Wanyin : You should have made them more curious first .

Madam yu: Wei ying you brat son of a bastard a big traitor. Aren't you?!

F.Wei ying : Huh ?! Oh..

F.Wanyin : Told you so .

Jin disciple: But isn't he dead how......

F.Jiang cheng avoided him and said , "anyways". And his voice disappeared with Wei ying's.

"That's merely hearsay. Although Jiang Cheng was one of the main forces , he did not give Wei Wuxian the final blow. Because he cultivates the Demon Path , Wei Wuxian's power had backfired and he was ripped to pieces".

Everyone was shocked to hear that .

Lan qiren : Demonic cultivation?!

Yanli : Ripped to pieces ?! No no.......

Jiang cheng: What is this fucking future ?!

Wei ying: Lan zhan .( He says looking at his future husband with a teary face) I don't know any of this so please don't hate .

Lan zhan : I know I trust you . I don't hate you.

"Hahaha , that's karma! The ghost army that he created are like unleashed dogs , biting everyone that they come across. It serves him right to be chewed down to death.

But if not for Jiang Cheng making a plan that aimed at Wei Wuxian's weaknesses, the siege might have not ended successfully . Should I remind you folks the item that Wei Wuxian possesses? Did you forget about the day that three thousand skilled were completely annihilated?

I heard it was more than three thousand, possibly five thousand.

He's most certainly out of his mind.

It's a good thing that he destroyed the evil weapon before he died. Otherwise, if it was left in the world to hurt humankind, his sins would have been worse."

Everyone was left speechless not knowing what to say.

Wei ying : Sins.

Lan zhan : Wei ying.

"Oh well............You know, back then, Wei Wuxian was one of the most promising cultivators coming from a highly distinguished clan and finding success at a young age. How on earth did he end up where he is now?

This proves that one can only cultivated by following the right path.
Using this dishonest practices would only seem beneficial at first glance. Look what happened at the end? Not even a whole corpse was left of him."

Nie huaisang frowned at this, " Not even a whole corpse?! "

Madam yu : That's why you should not learn demonic cultivation you brat.

Yanli tells her," A- niang  , A xian must have his reasons." While Lan Wangji just gives her a death glare.

Wen ruohan: Hmm...... Interesting.

"Not everything was because of his cultivation path. Wei Wuxian's personality was quite immoral. One's deed will be paid one way or another;
what goes around always comes around."

Jiang cheng gets angry at the personality things,"What does that bastard mean ?"

"After Wei Wuxian's death,

In the first year, nothing happened.

In the second year, nothing happened.

In the third year, nothing happened.
...

In the thirteenth year, nothing happened either.

"Thirteen years already , how tragic", Nie Mingjue exclaimed .

Jiang cheng just starts having a very heavy heart.

Wei ying just looks at the screen .

______________________________________