Chapter. 15 - Reincarnation

Yanli : Why my A - xian my poor baby brother.

Lan zhan : Noooo( in his head)

Xichen : Why is it like this ?

"Wei Wuxian received a kick just as he opened his eyes".

Everyone: What?!

Huaisang : So he is alive.

Bin bin : But that isn't him ( pointing at the screen).

"A voice thundered beside his ear, " Stop playing dead".

Jin Zixuan: Who's that fatty ?

Nie mingjue: No you didn't. Hahahah.

Xichen chuckles a bit at Jin Zixuan's comment.

"The kick threw him backwards, headfirst on the ground . Fighting the urge to vomit, a thought formed in his head --- that's quite a lot a courage to kick me, the Yiling Laozu".

The people who were laughing a moment ago just now had already made a serious expression on their faces, " Yiling Laozu again , so it is his title".

"It was his first time hearing a human voice for the first time in many years, let alone a loud , fierce shriek . His head swirled and ears buzzed at the echoes of the voice,"Whose land do you think you are living on ? Whose rice are you eating ? Whose money are you spending ? What's wrong with taking a few of your belongings ? Everything you own should be mine anyways!"

Wei ying with a very disgusted look said ," A spoiled jerk , huh".

Jiang cheng replies with a ," seems so".

Jin Zixuan ,"am I like that".

Nie Huaisang," I don't like that fatty."

Lan zhan in his mind,"Where can I find that arrogant boy?"

"The blurriness in his eyes started to clear up.

A dimly - lit appeared in his sight, followed by a slant- browed person with a sickly composition , drenching him with spittle, 'How dare you tell Father and Mother? Did you really think anyone in this house is going listen to you ? You really thought I was scared of you!"

Everyone was left speechless and no comment came forward.

"A few servant-like hunks shifted over,'Young master, everything is smashed'."

Jiang cheng,"don't tell me he is now smashing someones belongings ".

Jin GuangShan,"mannerless child".

Wei ying , " I feel the need to crush his soul".

"The young master asked , ' How did you finish it so quickly?'

A manservant replied,'There is nothing much inside this sack anyways'."

Xicheng : Breaking and destroying other peoples object and now saying it was nothing much.

Meng yao : Hmmm

Nie huaisang: I seriously hate him

"The young master seemed quite pleased, poking Wei Wuxian forcefully on the nose,'You dared to tell on me and look at you now playing dead on the ground! For whom? As if anyone wants this piles of junk! Now that I've smashed everything, let's see how you're going to tell on the in the future! Are you proud of yourself just because you've studied cultivation for a few years? Well how does it feel when you've been kicked back home like a stray dog?' "