Chapter. 5

In Jin Zixuan's room

P.Zixuan: You said we're going to die right ?(⁠ ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀⁠)

Jin ling while crying explains everything.

P.Yanli : Sorry for leaving you all alone you must have been lonely . A- niang loves you ( while kissing Jin ling's forehead)

Seeing this Zixuan hugged his future wife and their son . He had finally noticed how beautiful and gentle and kind Yanli was and his love for her almost grew so much that he could not control his emotions and finally said ,"I love you both so much ". It may have seen like a simple sentence of words but it was a feeling , am emotion that he had been longing to say which was finally revealed by his heart .

Yanli noticed this and said,"I also love you two". Tears in her eyes knowing the tradgedy that will occur, for a moment all she was thinking was about her future husband and child. She felt so uneasy knowing they would be spending very short of their life together it felt as if though she didn't wanted to let go.

Jin ling finally interrupted,"A- niang ,A -die let us go to sleep for now I am really tired and I love you guys ." Said realising the emotions in the room in a very low sleepy voice .

Both the parents: Hmm.
______________________________________
Again in Wangji's Jingshi

P.Wangji: A- Yuan .

Sizhui : Yes papa.

P.Wangji : You said we're very lovey - dovey so I want to know.

Wei wuxian stared at Wangji with his sudden words.

Sizhui : Mm(says in the most gentle voice the two of them have ever heard).

P.Wangji continues," I want to know in much more details how much we love eachother,how in every sentence he talks to me , I talk to him , I want to know how I look at him , how he looks at me , I want to know if we give small gestures to eachother. And if we do how are those gestures like , since you are really my son , our son ,me and Wei ying's (full of tenderness) son you must know it right .

At the moment Lan Wangji's every single feelings that were kept hidden behind the curtains of his heart were finally freed ,no longer hidden and no longer locked up . He knew it was the right moment to ask about all his questions, all his doubts.

Wei Wuxian on the other hand was very much shocked yet pleased yet scared as well as excited. He was blushing tinted red wanting to if it was just a few random questions that came out of Lan Wangji's mouth or was it that he hated him so he was confused of how they got married and had kids and wanted to know why or was it that he loved him , liked him , cared for him and he was excited to know more . He i.e Wei Wuxian also wanted to ask him i.e. Lan Wangji why with what feelings are you asking those questions??His heart kept pounding gazing at his love , at his future husband.He right now could not think of anything shameless unlike his normal behaviour.

Sizhui feeling all bombed up with questions after a moment said , " Papa you and Baba , the way you take care of eachother the way you love each other can never be explained I mean how can I explain it when , when the two of you look at eachother it feels as if you are staring at your whole universe, it feels as if your souls have been inter wined together as if you two are lost in eachother's world a world ,a place no one else can reach at all. When you talk in front of us , the juniors we all are pulled out of air innocence with the amount of flirting you two do yet it still feels so gentle and beautiful with the aura it has. And we can but we can't understand the feeling at all . I can't help but look at the small , cute gestures you give eachother all of the time . I mean it is just unavoidable. You two are just a perfect match , a perfect fit , two perfect souls made in heaven only for each other. And I'm proud to call you guys my parents."

After a few minutes he realised Wangji and Wuxian had become complete blushing mess and got suddenly embarrassed of what he said and again continued with : I said to much did'nt I ?I'm really sorry, I apologise for that with all my heart.

P.Wangji : (trying to keep his cool)It is alright since that was I wanted to know .

P.Wei Wuxian : Yea, it's fine.

Sizhui: Um ........................
Then should we sleep it is already 11.pm.

The two of them : Yes we should be (Then they sleep).
______________________________________

Meanwhile in the future

F.Wanyin: So where do you think those bastards are at ?!?

F.Wei ying: Prolly in a different timeline, maybe the future or even the past .

F. Lan Huan : Then how do we bring them back.

F.Wei Ying : Well, we have to go there and take 'em back here in the present before the ceremony. So let's go to the past . Alright Lan zhan ( in a flirty tone ).

F.Lan zhan : (while holding Wei ying's waist very softly as to not hurt the baby ) Mn.

F.Huaisang : Really !?! Should we, isn't there any other way ?

F.Lan zhan : I'm afraid there aren't.

F.Wanyin: Fine , then we should do that .

F.Lan huan: Yes, we should.
______________________________________

Then back in the past

In Xichen' s jingshi

P.Jiang cheng : What is the misunderstanding about ?

______________________________________
I will continue tomorrow......😴😪