Chapter: 3

P.Lan Zhan : Xiaozhang , Sufu it's midnight already past 9 p.m. we should let them rest and of.............

P.Wei ying : Ourselves to . Right 😌

P.Lan Zhan:😶

P.Lan qiren : Yes you're right Wangji we should talk and discuss this tomorrow .

P.Xichen : Who will they be sleeping with what I mean is since there are no elders here it won't be safe to let them sleep alone.

P.Lan qiren : Ok then discuss it between yourselves.

And he really left them .

P.Nie huaisang : Young master ouyang you can come with me.

Ouyang Zizhen: Alright sect leader nie.

And they also leave.

Jin ling : I'll sleep with my parents 😊

Both Yanli and Zixuan got surprised of what Jin ling said and looked blushing at eachother. When Jin ling suddenly asked his father for his room and dragged them their together.

Jingyi : I'll sleep with Huan Uncle .And ...............

P.Xichen : And who ?

Jingyi : And you uncle (pointing at Jiang Cheng).

P.Jiang Cheng : Why ? 😧

P.Xichen : I mean isn't he in love with someone else .

P.Jiang cheng : Why are you asking that Zewu - Zun ?

P.Xichen : I mean will you feel comfortable.

Jingyi : Oh c'mon you guys are both my uncle so it won't matter and about your love in the future I'll tell you guys while we lie on the bed .

P.Xichen : Actually it's alright for me but for Wanyin I mean Young master Jiang it will be quite awkward and not so comfortable.

P.Jiang cheng : It's also alright for me too zewu-zun.

Jingyi : So lead the way uncle huan .

Lan Xichen leads the way to the room and they all go in there.

P.lan zhan : Wei ying❣️(affectionately)

P.Wei ying : Yes (slowly turning around his eyes from his brother and looking at Lan Wangji softly).

P.lan zhan : (hesitating at first then Sizhui pushed him forward) do you mind if we sleep together in my room with A- Yuan 💗

"Well then we should go to your room", says Wei ying and turns around and grabs Sizhui's wrist very softly and again says ,"Let's go son".

They slowly enter the room and Sizhui sleeps between Wei ying and Lan zhan .

P.Wei ying : So tell us how me and lan zhan are like in the future.

P.Lan zhan : Yes , tell us.

Sizhui: In the future you two really love each other you always stay by each other side and take care of one another. You two care so much for eachother and love to speak mischievous words in front of us so we are sometimes scared by your side . Papa gives baba a kiss everytime before separating and every morning and baba you wear Papa's clothes 💞💞.You two are so lovey - dovey it's just feels illegal . And papa is very protective of baba and especially now cause he's pregnant right now .

P.Lan zhan : Pregnant!? How can a
man be pregnant 😐
______________________________________