Characters

MAIN LEAD

AADHYA AGARWAL
26 year old
An air hostess, she was never really loved by her parents. She used to like being alone untill he came. He changed her. Her sister is best friend along with Neha.

AYAAN SINGHANIA
28 year old
CEO of a interior designing company.
He lives his family more than himself. He lives for them and his brother is someone who he shates everything with. He never really believed in love until he saw her.

SIDE CHARACTERS

RUHANNI SHARMA
26 Year old
An air hostess, works with Aadhya in the same airline. Neha and Aadhya are best friends.  Their bond is unbreakable. They have been friends for 5 years but it feels like they have known eachother since forever.

YUVAAN YADAV
28 year old
Works as a assistant for his best friend Ayaan Singhania at his company. They r like brothers. His parents passed away when he was young in a car accident. He now lives with ayaan. Ayaans family is like his own now.

NEHA AGARWAL
27 year old
Docter, getting married to Ayaans brother Aditya Singhania. She fell in love with him at first side and dated for about 5 years.

ADITA SINGHANIA
29 year old
Docter, getting married to Aadhyas sister, Neha. They work together in the hospital. He is not as close with his family as ayaan but still loves them. He shares everything with ayaan.

---------×----------×-----------×---------×---------×-----
Word count = 238