CH 2

AYAAN'S POV:
As soon as i entered the house i saw a beautiful woman standing to greet us with her family. I could not get my eyes of her. I knew that Neha di had a sister but i didn't know she would be like this. Like this as in beautiful, angelic and god knows what more.

I could not stop myself from to greet her first of everyone.

We all were just sitting there and talking bout the dates of marriage and functions. While my eyes could not leave her.

My heart jumped when i found out that we will be staying there with her and her family for a few weeks.

Neha told her to show me my room for the time.

Luckily it was right beside hers.

When she shook hands with me i felt like i was too precious to be touched by an goddess.

AUTHOR'S POV:
Everyone were going downstairs for dinner. I was on my way too while scrolling through my dms.

Untill i felt a hard back bump into me.
I hissed and rubbed my forehead and looked uo only to find ayaan. I whispered a sorry and was about to leave when he held my wrist which made me turn to him in force.

I furrowed my brows at him and he leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear "dont look at ur phone while walking down the stairs, u can get hurt"
I smiled and nodded at him and we walked downstairs together.

Everyone was already seated on the table, they looked at us and smiled.
There were only two seats left for us which were beside neha di and aditya bhai.

We talked over the seats and took a seat.

As soon as i sat down my phone started ringing. I excused myself and went to the corner of the room.

It was my best friend Rouhani. I picked it up immediately and she spoke "hiiiiiiiii my love, alr before u say anything ik ur busy with ur sis
sisters wedding planning and all but we have a flight to catch in bout 4 hrs to sweden.

I replied "hi jaan lemme just ask the schedule of the wedding functions and text u bck alr?"

She replied with a sure and i cutted the call.

I went to where everyone were seated and it was quite. I spoke "mom, dad i have a flight to catch to sweden in 4 hrs. So, can i know that from when the functions will be starting?" She replied while glaring at me "they will start after 3 days."

I nodded and said "i will go pack and prepare everything for the flight after dinner." She nodded not even looking at me.

After a few minutes i was done. I kept the plate in the kitchen and went to pack.

As i was going up the stairs i joined the company of ayaan.

He spoke "why r u headed to sweden?" And i answered "oh i dont think yk that i m an air hostess, that is why i have to catch a fight rn" he made an "0" expression and i smiled at him.

"I will stay in the living room" he assured me and left.

I missed him the instant his cologne left my nostrils.

After 3o mins

I was all ready in my uniform, i headed down with my suitcase.

Everyone were seated tgere including ayaan i went to them waved bye at everyone and hugged neha di bye.

He stared at me as usual.

ANDDDD I LEFT.

When we were in the plane ride i told Ruhaani about everything that happened today including ayaan, during our free time.

After 8 hrs

I reached the hotel room and freshened up and got into comfy cloths. As i laid on my bed my phone rang with a text. I opened it to see a text from someone unknown saying;

"Hey its ayaan, ik it may seem creeoy of texting u when u didn't even give me ur no. But trust istg m not creepy😅"

"I just wanted to know if u reached safely. And pls add my no. "

I smiled at the text i replied:

"Its fine and yes i landed safely thanks for asking i will surely add ur no.💞"

And i slept staring at the text and didn't even realise when i did.
---------×---------------×--------------×------------×-----
I tried to get some time out for writing another ch.
It may be a little boring right now but trust me it will get more exciting in the upcoming chapters.

Pls follow my social : _pariwritesss_
twilight 📖🌃

Pls follow my social : _pariwritesss_twilight 📖🌃

Word count: 784
Ch 2 ends

Signing off
-----------×------------×-------------×-------------×------