CH 9

I am getting married.. well in a few hours. 
Its 4.30 am and I am here getting my makeup and hair done. I am definitely not ready for this.

L I barely got any sleep last night.

After a while

Its 7 am right now and i am ready in my heavy lehanga which is more than my weight. And I am all alone.

(Aadhyas lehanga)

(Aadhyas lehanga)

I heard a knock on the door and i asked them to come in.
It was Ayaans mother, therefore,  my soon to be mother in law.
As soon as she walked in she smiled at me and came to me. She looks ethereal.

"Hi" i said she gave me a smile and sat beside me facing me and held my hands in hers.

"You look beautiful darling" she said and I replied with a thank you.

"I know this marriage was not your wish but i can guarantee you 1 thing for sure honey, i will treat you like my own daughter for my entire life."

I smiled as a tear droped from my eye and said "thank you... I really needed that..mom"

She kissed my hands and said "Ayaan may not be a kind and caring person but there is a soft side of him somewhere in there. And if he ever makes you upset you can come to me. I will give him 2-3 nicely"

I laughed and she bid a bye to me.

I could hear the baarat start.

I went to my balcony and peaked a look. Everyone looked soo happy.
Ayaan just stood there smiling at his parents.

After an hour
It is finally time for my entry. I have heard that Ayaan is already at the mandap waiting.
As soon as I walk in the hall firecrackers start bursting and some dancers start dancing.

(Aadhyas entrance)

I slowly walked to the mandap and saw Neha di and Aditya bhai sitting to another mandap right beside ours.

I sat down next to Ayaan who looked ethereal.

He held my hand and whispered in my ear "you look unreal Aaya".