CH 5

I parked my limo outside the mansion.
As soon as i walked in i saw everyone present in the living room staring at the tv screen which had some news going on and of course it was about ME.

As I walked in my father came to me and slapped me across the face.

And i just stood there in shock, processing what had just happened.

He was about to slap me again when a hand caught his.

Ayaan...

He said to my father "pls dont... just dont" my father was shooting him his angry glares. He pulled his hand back freeing it from his grip.

He said to me "was this what i raised you for?!. You have ruined our reputation. Your sister is just getting married and you can't bear seeing us happy can u??What will people think of us? YOU RUINED US.. I FEEL ASHAMED TO CALL YOU MY DAUGHTER" he yells while pointing at me.

He was about to slap me again when i jerked his hand off

I said "You have no right to touch me... father"

He stares at me in shock and anger, he replied "I AM YOUR FATHER, LEARN TO BEHAVE. SHOW ME SOME RESPECT AADHYA AGARWAL"

I replied "I dont think what I am doing right now is wrong. I believe what i am right now is right. And I swear to god if u touch me ever again i wont control myself, ANYONE OF YOU. I have been bearing it for all the years but i just cannot anymore"

He screamed in anger and threw a vase over that was on the table near us and came to hit me but i removed my gun from my back pocket and pointed at him.

He just stood there blankly in shock.

I took my phone out of my pocket and called Gerrard.

He picked up in one ring. I said "send them in" and cutted the call before he could reply, still pointing my gun at my father.

In about a minute 15 bodyguards of mine walked in with their guns.

I told my father "this are all mine bodyguards, this is not even half of them which are at my office right now"

I motioned with my hands to gerrard to show them the list.

I took the list and showed it to my father. And he gasped jn shock.

I replied "You read it right. 506 bodyguards, all mine" i kept to gun back jn my pocket and stepped towards him and said "touch me or play any dirty game with me and i will not sit back and watch. I will attend my sister's wedding like how i did before and not affect it" I motioned my guards to leave and i walked straight to my room.

I changed into some comfortable clothes.