CH 4

My alarm started beeping, as soon as I opened my eyes the sunlight hit me.

Today it is cocktail night. Basically all the youngsters will be going to the club. We asked the adults but they wanted to stay home and prepare for the wedding.

I showerd and got ready for the day in comfy cloths.

(Aadhyas outfit)

I was on my way to have some breakfast when I got a text from Abhimaan. He is my best friend and someone who no one knows about.
Abhimaan texted "we got him. At the basement right now"

I ran back to my room and got my duffel bag  and ran with my car keys.

I quickly reached and changed in the car into the outfit that was in the duffel bag i got.

(The outfit)

I speeded in my Rolls Royce and reached the destination.  I texted Gerrard "I am here, be quick)

In 2 minutes Gerrard was at tge parking with around 15 bodyguards.  He took out 4 guns for me to choose from.

And i took my favourite one, and went to the direction of where Abhimaan had kept him. All 15 bodyguards followed me.

As I stepped in, all the bodyguards bowed down yo me. I signalled them that they can look back up by nodding.

I directly went to the guy chained on the wooden chair with wounds all over his face. I spoke "Finally i got you, I told you VANSH that I will find you one day and torture you."

"I am sorry Aadhya..." vansh said.

I replied "you should have thought about that before you tried to mess with me. Its too late now."

I shot him at the leg and his blood sputtering over my face.

He yelled in pain. I told Gerrard to come with me along with all my bodyguards and Abhimaan to keep on torturing Vansh.

As we walked out I was crowded by a ton of media reporters.

One of them asked " Mrs. Aadhya what did Vansh do that your doing this to him and how does it feel being exposed that you are AADHYA THE WORLDS MOST SUCCESSFUL MAFIA LEADER!?"

I answered "He ruined my life, he did wrong to me and I have been trying to get to him for years."

The reporter asked " What exactly happened in the past?"

Flashback
It was 3rd anniversary of being together, we planned to meet at the club to celebrate.  I planned to be an hour early to do some decorations to surprise him. I went to the washroom and what I saw broke me. It was Vansh and some other girl making out. She asked him "what bout your girlfriend?" He replied "it's been 2 years babe, she will never find out" I spoke in shaky breaths "too bad i did...right?" and ran from there, tears falling unstoppably. He came from behind me "Aadhya..."
And held my wrist and slapped me,
"Better keep your mouth shut and not tell anyone"
After that i blocked him and never talked to anyone of my friends.

Flashback ends

I left from there in my limo with the bodyguards and came home knowing it must be on the news by now and i will be bombarded with questions and hate comments and beating from my parents so i just went back with my gun and bodyguards in the black outfit.

--×-------×-----------×----------×----------×--------×--
Hey lovely's
So how did u like it??
I bet yall did not expect out sunshine aadhya to have this side too huh?

Well i hope yall liked it and pls share it the more likes and comments and reads the sooner the ch 5.

-Twilightshelf28
-_pariwritesss_

We neeed to reach 100 followers soon so come on follow me!!!!

Word count = 640 words
Ch 4 ends

SIGNING OFF
🌃📖💗💞