CH 1

"AADHYA WAKE UPPPP" neha yelled at her sister. "what time is it???" Aadhya asked in her sleepy voice.
"Its 10 am, i hv sum good news!!!" She announced shrieking.

"Wht is it" aadhya asked.
"AM GETTING MARRIED WITH ADITYA!" Neha announced.
"Whtttttt whenn howww?@?!?@&*#"
We just finalized on the call with his parents, he is coming with his family at 2 pm for lunch and for all the discussions of wht date and all"she explained.

"CONGRATULATIONS SISSSS" aadhya said congratualating her sister.

"U should start getting ready from now! I will go take a shower and come!"

I went to take a shower while singing songs. I was just so excited for her.

aisa kyun hota hai
tere jaane ke baad
lagta hai haathon mein
reh gaye tere haath
tu shaamil hai mere
hansne mein, rone mein
hai kya koyi kami
mere paagal hone mein
mainu ishq tera le Dooba
haan ishq tera le Dooba.

As i was done with my shower i quickly picked out a beautiful anarkali suit which was simple but preety and paired it with a pair of jhumkas

(Her dress)

(Her jhumkas)

(Her jhumkas)

I went downstairs and saw my whole family waiting there.
My sister looked beautiful.

As soon as i came down i saw my parents glating at me i was a bit confused but m used to it by now

As i was heading to the couch to sit beside neha , my mom stood up and walked towards me and slapped me.
I was shocked as it was so sudden.

"U better not ruin this for ur sister. Do not speak a word when they r here." She said glaring at me. A tear fell from my eye i was bout to say something when the door bell rang i shut my mouth wiped my tears and sat down on the couch quietly. My mom ran to open the door with a big smile on her face.

She is a real good actor.
Uncle and aunty entered first said namste. Then i saw aditya who also joined his hands respectfully. Then I saw someone who made my heart skip a beat.

Ayaan....
Aditya bhai's brother, he had a big smile on his face ad he entered and said namaste to me.

Everyone settled down after greeting. All they were talking about was the marriage dates and venue while neha di and aditya bhai shared shy glances.

Where i felt a pair of eyes on me.
If was him...
Ayaan...
We planned that the Singhanias will be staying over our house for the month to adjust with this family and prepare for the wedding together.

I was told to show ayaan his room which was right next to mine.
I gestured him tp follow me and he did.
We were walking beside each other while he spoke. "Aadhya right?? I heard a lot bout u from bhai's mouth" i replied "ya.. And ur ayaan! Di told me sum stuff about u" "i hope good stuff" he said.
I nodded as a reply with a smile.

As we reached his room he kept his hand infront of me indicating me to shake it and i did

And as i did he said "lets get along well addhya" with a smile.
And he dissapered throught the long doors of his room.

----×-------×------×---------×--------×-------×------×--
Word count =604

I hope u guys enjohed the first chapter.
And i hope my copyrights will be posted of mine original story.

My finals r going on rn so i may be a bit slow with updates but pls be patient with me.
Enjoyyy!!
**Ch1 done**

Signing off