CH 7

The next day

Today is sangeet, so it is pretty chaotic as everyone are doing their last minute practises.

It was a bit hard to sleep last night as i only kept thinking about Ayaan. I dont even know why but he just keeps on coming in my brain, my dreams.

I start getting ready for the sangeet and go downstairs.

(Aadhya's outfit)⬆️⬆️

As i reach downstairs i see Neha di and Aditya jiju sitting over there and laughing looking at everyone practicing so stress fully.

(Neha and aditya)⬆️⬆️

As i reach near them, Neha di jumps off the couch and comes to me.

She hugs me and then whispers something in my ear.
(Dont lose ur control, i love you)

I pulled back from her and gave her a confused look. As soon as she was about to say something my father and mother comes to me.

I just look at them blankly untill my father speaks. "I can not handle you anymore or your attitude. So, me and your mother have decided that you will be getting married".

I just look at them and finally say after a whole minute of silence. "No not happening"

He replies rubbing his temple in a frustrated tone, "it was not a question or suggestion Aadhya it was an order. And you cannot threaten me to kill me or else i will take your entire fund and i wont even care if u kill me then"

I look at him in shock and say "I am not getting married father. And you cannot take my fund its MY money"

"I am the co owner of it so yes i can do it." He yells

We both just glare at each other without saying a word untill he leaves a sigh of relief and speaks "you will be getting married the same day as your sister and aditya"

I scoffed and asked "with who?"

"AYAAN SINGHANIA " he says and i just look at him with furrowed eyebrows.