Chapter 8 - Movie

War POV:

Sarawat was sleeping peacefully beside me while I was tossing and turning all night.

Surely, having a new relationship feels like this, right?

Like you are about to have a math exam that you didn't prepare for.

I wouldn't know. I never had one before.

My eyes were widened at the realisation. I never had anyone to call boyfriend before.

My first boyfriend.

Wow.

Big step for War.

Even if I fail, at least I can say I tried.

However, my heart wasn't at ease. The social situations were already hard for me and I had a lot of thing to work on myself.

I always thought I would had my first relationship after I completed a certain part of my theraphy.

That being said, I opened my phone and made an online reservation to see my therapist. She was a really busy one. I could only find a spot for three weeks later.

The sunlight beams were sneaking their way into the room between the two blackout curtains when my eyes were closed involuntarily.

...

"War, wake up."

"Wake uuuup."

I opened my eyes to see Sarawat smiling at me.

"Morning boyfriend."

"M-Morning."

"Do you want to go downstairs for breakfast or do you want to eat here?"

"Uhm. Can we eat here?"

He pouted.

"Sure. I was hoping to show my new boyfriend around but... okay. I can do that later."

"Or... you won't do that."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I am a private person Sarawat. I don't like that much attention on me."

"You mean you don't like to be seen with me."

"What? That's nowhere near what I said."

"I just thought you are as happy as I am. I guess I was wrong."

"Of course I am happy."

"Doesn't seem like it."

"I...uhm."

I didn't know what to do so I just hugged him and planted a kiss to his cheek. He didn't hug me back.

"Sarawat."

"Heeey"

He was giving me the silent treatment.

"Okay. Let's tell everyone."

His mood changed like 180 degrees.

"Really?? Yayy great. Can I post it on my social media too? Our photo?"

"Sure, but I don't use insta."

"You don't use insta???"

"Uhm. Yeah. I don't."

"You really are a grandma. Why the fuck you don't use insta? You should open an account now that you are my boyfriend."

"Uhm. Can I not?"

"No, no. Out of the question. You should open an account. I have lots of followers. You will be popular right away."

"But"