Chapter 15 - Gorgeous

War POV:

Yin and I continued kissing each other for a long time.

Where did all of this sexual tension came from?

Probably from all those nights we spent on this very couch, side by side, doing nothing.

After a long while, I started to think. It was totally involuntarily. I didn't give my brain my consent to think.

Intense panic and anxiety enveloped my heart. I couldn't focus on Yin.

He noticed that right away. Backed off to look at my face.

He was panting, his cheeks were flushed, his eyes were looking inside of mine were filled with lust.

For a brief period of time, I got rid of tha thinking part again. I was about to pull him into another hot kiss when he asked.

"War. Is everything okay?"

Aaaaaaand the magic world had shattered into pieces.

He backed off even more, sitting on his heels, looking at me with raised eye brows and concerned eyes.

I sat up too. All the cells in my body were trying to move my tongue and lips to form words.

"I'm confused."

"That's the weirdest nickname for 'aroused' yet."

When he got no reaction, he raised his hands up in a surrendering position.

"Okay, okay. I was just trying to lighten your mood."

...

"War"

"Uhm. I- seemed to forgot how to talk."

He smiled and stroke my cheek.

"We don't have to talk right now. We can just stay here and pet Dobby if you'd like."

"Dobby?"

"Our little kitten. She's meowing for attention."

"Wow. I didn't even hear her. Come here baby."

I picked up the kitten and put her on my lap, began petting her slowly.

We were sitting next to each other while watching her. It was soothing after such passionate moments.

"Are you really going to name her Dobby?"

"Yes. But I am open to your suggestions, if you have another name in your mind. "

"I really like the name Dobby. And it's your cat Yin."

He cleared his throat like he was going to say something really serious.

"Actually, it's OUR cat War. I'd like to think that way."

There was no way to avoid upcoming, awkward conversation. The problem was that I didn't know how I feel and what I think.

"War. Can you... look at me?"

I inhaled a deep breath and turned my head.

He slowly reached my hand with his. His hand was so warm. It was making me feel warm at heart.

"You probably know that by now... Still, I want to say.

I like you."

"Uhm. Do you... mean sexually?"

He let out a small chuckle.

"Well. I cannot deny that I like you in that way too. However, I like you in every way. Not just that."