Character Info

Name: Tokito [name]

Age: 15

Birthday: 12/27

Gender: Female

Tokito [name] Reviews:

══════════════════════

Insect Hashira: Kochou Shinobu

"She's like a doe. She has big eyes and a gentle smile. She treats others with kindness like me and my cousin. When I'm hurt, her and her elder sister used to care for me."

══════════════════════

Water Hashira: Tomioka Giyuu

"He's like an ornament. He's just kind of there. His eyes tell a story just like a vast ocean."

══════════════════════

Sound Hashira: Uzui Tengen

"He's like a monkey. He's very cool and often refers to himself as the God of Festivals. He uses the word flamboyant a lot."

══════════════════════

Flame Hashira: Rengoku Kyōjurō

"He's like a fire owl. He's a lively person with a pleasant voice and a hearty laugh. His hair's really unique."

══════════════════════

Serpent Hashira: Iguro Obanai

"He's like a wildcat. He's a quiet person and I respect him with everything I have. He has beautiful eyes as well. Me and my cousin were surprised at first, given that his left and right eye color is different."

══════════════════════

Love Hashira: Kanroji Mitsuri

"She's like a pink-colored chick going cheep cheep. Her hair is beautiful and her appetite is impressive."

══════════════════════

Stone Hashira: Himejima Gyomei

"He's like a bear. He's the strongest person. I feel safe with him around."

══════════════════════

Wind Hashira: Shinazugawa Sanemi

"He's like a wolf. I also respect him a ton. He's aggressive but he agrees to spar with me when Mui is out on a mission."

══════════════════════