|2|

"[name]-CHAN, YOU start class a few weeks from now, right?" A girl with black hair fading into purple tips asked. The two females in the room wore matching butterfly clips on their hair, one turquoise, the other purple.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Insect Hashira

Kochou Shinobu

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Mhm!! I hope I can get along with my classmates!! But man, it's gonna be boring without you, Kochou-san!! Let's make as many poisons as we can while we still have the time left!!" [name]'s eyes sparkled.

"Uhh, excuse me, I was told I can get a band-aid here..." A smooth yet unsure voice spoke out.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Mist Hashira

Tokito Muichiro

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛ 

"Ah!! Mui-kun!! How did you get that many cuts?!"  [name] yelped out of her seat to go help her cousin.

"I...don't remember...?" He responded.

"Were you folding origami again?"

"I think so..."

[name] carefully wrapped the band-aid around Muichiro's fingers as she dismissed him after he was set to go.

"[name]-chan, can we go star gazing later...? I have no missions and I think Oyakata-sama gave you time off for the next few weeks or something because..." Muichiro frowned.

"I'm going to school Mui-kun!! Remember?!"

"What was that again?"

"I wrote it down on your notebook a few days before, go check it there ok? Ask Ginko if you don't remember." [name] said.

Muichiro hummed and went out of the Butterfly Mansion.

"Well Kochou-san, if you don't mind, can I help with treating the patients?" [name] asked.

"Of course, there's one in particular that I'd like you to treat," she led [name] towards another room. Opening the door she called out, "Itona-kun, did you drink your medicine yet?"

"Oh, Kochou-san, I was just about to." The white-haired boy said.

"That's great!! I'm here to introduce I good friend of mine. This is Tokito [name], she's the Moon Hashira!!"

----------

[name] sighed happily at the memory from a few weeks ago. But at the moment, she found herself in a position, observing high in a tree as Koro-sensei made himself shaved ice with a cute penguin machine. [name] sighed, she wanted one too!! Despite being an assassin undercover, she had simple desires too!!

"There he is!!" Meg whispered.

"Hey, you guys think that ice is from the North Pole?" Maehara asked.

"The octopus literally goes to the North Pole as we would walk inside a convenience store!!"

"Focus!! Think of the money we're splitting!!" Isogai stated, the other students making small sounds of agreement.

[name] smiled softly as her chin leaned on her hands, this certainly was going to be amusing to watch.