|7|

This chapter may include cursing. Read at your own risk. Bolded letters (besides the first three) are English.

----------

THE CLASS SAT in silence as Irina scrolled through her mission plans on her iPad.

'I've never killed someone--something like this before...but I'm more than ready. With my skills, I can kill anyone and anything. And gathering Intel was never more fun.' Irina licked her lips as she made eye contact with Nagisa sending shivers down his spine.

----------

"One of us managed to destroy a tentacle, until he grew it right back..." Nagisa shifted uncomfortable against the wall. The blonde teacher had trapped him, her hand against the wall, right next to his face, "you'll probably have to take out all of his tentacles at once, or else je'll escape before you finish him off." He sweat dropped, "and um, also, he'll smell the smoke on you if you try to sneak up on him."

Irina flinched at this statement. 

"Koro-sensei's got a good nose for not having a nose..."

----------

"Hey, Hellabitch-neesan? Are you gonna teach us or what?" Maehara asked.

"Yeah, Hellabitch-neesan."

"You're our teacher, aren't you, Hellabitch-neesan?"

Irina let out a yellow of outrage and irritation, "quit saying it wrong!!"

[name] held her head in her hands as she was struggling to keep her laughter down. Karma couldn't help but chuckle at her failing attempts.

" 'Jell-a' 'vitch' with a 'v'!! A 'v'!! So Japanese people have difficulty differentiating between a 'b' and a 'v'?! Let me teach you the proper 'v' pronunciation!! Bite your bottom lip lightly with your teeth first!! Do it!!" Irina exclaimed.

The class, excluding some students, followed those instructions given to them as the class was filled with buzzes.

"Perfect, now sit like that for the rest of the class and maybe you'll figure out how to say it right!!"

'Oh she's a vitch all right!!'

"Idiot," [name] laughed quietly her body trembling as she kept her laughs at a low chuckle. Karma laughed alongside her. Soon, soon enough, that wall would break down to reveal the true [name].

----------

Despite [name] not requiring P.E. class, here she was, shooting the kill-practice target. Over and over, her shots repeatedly and perfectly nailed the paper target's forehead. It was actually quite frightening to her fellow classmates.

"Oi, [name], let someone else have a turn," Sanemi told her.

"Ok, also, after school, I'm going...somewhere," [name] whispered.

Shinazugawa nodded in understanding, "make sure not to take too long, Kanroji can't keep the boy occupied forever, he already finished most of his missions the week before."

"Alright, I'll be at the mansion by at the latest 7pm for dinner."

"Great, I'll tell Kanroji that."

"Hey, are you serious? They're sneaking off into the storage room?" [name] and Sanemi turned to the shed in sync.

"I can't believe it!! Koro-sensei fell for that?!"

"Shinazugawa-sensei, we really don't like her!!" Meg turned to the white-haired teacher.