|4|

AN UNCOMFORTABLE SILENCE suffocated the classroom, the smell of the freshly caught seafood wafting around.

"Good morning class- hm? What seems to be wrong?" Koro-sensei questioned.

Glancing around the classroom, the student's face painted in pure anxiousness. Koro-sensei faced the front only to be met with a disturbing sight.

"Oops, that's me," Karma chuckled, "I mistook it for you and ended up killing it. I'll just throw it away just bring it here."

Koro-sensei sighed before picking up the poor animal. "Alright." He began to walk towards Karma. Karma had a smirk on his face as Koro-sensei neared. [name] yawned, obviously tired from another unexpected mission from last night. Ignoring the obvious tension between the two she twirled her pencil in between her hands.

[name] jolted awake once she heard the familiar sound of a power drill. She rose her head only to be met with a sudden wave of heat and wind. The students around them screamed out of reflex. He appeared once, sporting a nuke and some new tentacle drills.

"Allow me to demonstrate to you, Karma-kun, the power of these tentacles and the power of the fire missile yoinked from the Self Defense Force!!" Koro-sensei exclaimed, "I will never let an assassin get away scot-free!!"

[name] blinked in surprise before she noticed Karma had a piece of Takoyaki, freshly made, in his mouth. Karma was quick to spit it out due to the heat and its sudden appearance. 

"Don't you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day?" Koro-sensei turned to [name], offering a piece of Takoyaki, "Your complexion tells me you haven't eaten. So, please, help yourselves to some of this delicious Takoyaki. I insist."

He was right. [name] had realized that she barely had time to make her nor Muichiro breakfast. She had quickly poured Muichiro some water, made pancakes, placed those pancakes in front of him with syrup and headed out the door yelling 'Bye!! Eat the food!!' She was so sure that Muichiro had just stared at her with a blank expression.

[name] calmly ate the rest of the Takoyaki that Koro-sensei had set out. She won't lie, the food was surprisingly good considering it was made at mach Twenty.

"Karma, it is my job, to polish you, An assassin's blade that has become rusty and dull. Come at me with everything you've got all day long. And I'll just keep on polishing you. Over and over again. And by the end of class today, your body will be sparkly clean." Koro-sensei exclaimed.

----------

Koro-sensei wasn't lying, and that was clear to everyone. He had kept a close eye on Karma for the rest of the day. Stopping every one of the assassination attempts he had tried.

-First Period: Math- 

"No matter how hard you try, you're always left with this number," Koro-sensei wrote on the chalkboard, "so what do you do? Don't worry, I'll show you. Let's solve it together."

Karma had attempted to interrupt the class by pulling a gun on Koro-sensei. However, Koro-sensei quickly noticed it and blocked his finger from pressing the trigger. Way too slow, Karma-kun, I mean really, I had enough time to do your nails too, do you like them?"

[name] chuckled at the sight of Karma's nails being polished the color of Takoyaki.

-Fourth Period: Home Economics-

"What the-?!" Karma's eyes widened.

"Always wear an apron in the kitchen, Karma-kun. And don't worry about the soup, I go it all with an eyedropper. I even added a pinch of sugar." Koro-sensei said as he held out the pot of soup for Fuwa to taste.