|9|

"WELL THEN, LET'S begin." Koro-sensei crossed his tentacles as his duplicates wore different head bands such as English, Japanese, Math, and so on.

The whole class sweat dropped. 'Begin what?'

"Midterms are coming close!!" Koro-sensei exclaimed

"...That meaning..." His clone responded.

"...Today we'll have..." Another clone said.

"...A high-speed study session." 

"My visual clones will teach you one-on-one..."

"Whoa!!" Okano yelped.

"...Focusing on your weakest subjects."

"So stupid...and you made headbands too-" Koro-sensei appeared in front of him wearing a Naruto headband, "hey!! Naruto's not even on the test!! How come I get Naruto?!"

"Who doesn't like Naruto? Besides you're in need of some ninja help." The octopus smiled.

[name] looked around once things had settled down, there was no doubt now. Koro-sensei was getting faster, unpredictability rising against the government. The odds of laying him down were getting unbelievably steep. But she couldn't go against the Oyakata-sama's wishes, not now, not ever. She glanced around the classroom. Six for Japanese, eight for math, three for social studies, five for science, four for English, and one for Naruto.

[name] looked up and saw a headband that said 'Social Studies'.

"Now, [name], Are two atoms of the same element identical?" Koro-sensei asked her.

"Well, two atoms of the same chemical element are usually not identical. First of all, there is a range of possible states that the electrons of an atom can occupy. Two atoms of the same element can be different if their electrons are in different states." [name] answered.

An O appeared on his face, his eyes lighting up with happiness. "Correct!! Great job!! Next question..."

Koro-sensei's head suddenly shifted off to the side, creating a crevice where his flesh used to be, taking everyone by surprise. [name] blinked, furrowing her eyebrows at the lopsided Koro-sensei. She turned to the side to see Karma, his arm still extended with an anti-sensei knife.

"No sneak assassination attempts Karma-kun!! Dodging will disrupt my concentration!!" Koro-sensei scolded the red-head.

"These clones are so delicate. Do you have the strength to sustain them all?" Nagisa asked.

"No worries!! I have a duplicate outside and resting!!"

"How is that  helping?!"

----------

As the class left the abandoned campus after classes were finished, happily talking amongst themselves. The teachers were in the faculty office, silently listening to the principal as he held a rubix cube. [name] wasn't obligated to be inside the room so she settled on eavesdropping outside. She rested her head on the wall as she leaned on the flat surface closing her eyes.

"I want to arrange the colors of this hexahedron in order, using an incredibly quick method that anyone can carry out." Irina and Karasuma watched the man, uneasily. "How would you go about it? As teachers... The answer is quite simple," Asano stated, pulling out a screwdriver. Stabbing the multi-color cube, breaking it apart. The piece falls uselessly on the floor. "Take them apart and put them back together. Very logical."

He looked up at Koro-sensei and beamed, "we meet at last, Koro-sensei!!" [name] cringed at the false happiness in his voice.

"He says he's the principal of this place." Irina told the octopus.