|3|

"FIRST FORM: LOW clouds, distant haze..." The mist Hashira muttered.

"Eighth Form: Lunar Ouroboros," [name] said as she directly cut the creature's head with a gigantic slash. 

"I think that was the last of them..." Muichiro said as he sheathed his blade.

[name] hummed in agreement, "who knew there would be so many demons in such a remote area?"

After another night of killing demons, [name] was dead tired but how could she complain. After all, it is her obligation as one of the Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps.

----------

"One!! Two!! Three!! Four!! Five!!" The students of Class 3-E exclaimed, their faces covered in sweat as their blue gym uniforms stuck onto their dewy skin. "Six!! Seven!! Eight!! They continued despite the sweltering sun above them.

Koro-sensei sighed as he twirled a flower in between his tentacles, "Shouts resounding across the sports grounds on a sunny afternoon. How peaceful. It would be if the students weren't holding weapons." He continued.

The students were practicing drills in front of the two. Swinging their green knives without a moment left to lose. 

"One!! Two!! Three!! Four...!!" [name] swung her knife with ease.

"Swing your knives through eight strikes without any hesitation!! No matter how you stand, never lose your balance!!" Karasuma instructed.

"And you!! I told you to go somewhere else during this time," Karasuma exclaimed to Koro-sensei. "From today onward, I am in charge of P.E. Find something else to do then," Karasuma sighed before trailing his eyes over a certain play-thing. "Go play in that sandbox over there, at least."

In an instant, Koro-sensei found himself playing in the box....sobbing. "You're cruel, Karasuma-san...Karasuma-sensei."

"The students loved it when I was the gym teacher..." Koro-sensei cried.

"well...to say love is an overstretch..." Sugaya said, "no offense or anything, it's just when it comes to exercise, you..."

"...set your expectations sort of high..." Sugino said.

"Your physical ability is far too different from theirs, Sensei," [name] commented with her usual, bright smile. "Like last time with the sidesteps-"

"Don't forget the cat's cradle!!"

"Like we could keep up with that."

"We're as regular as any human beings could get...you could at least give us a human coach..."

[name] winced at the students bluntness.

Meanwhile, Koro-sensei whines out of pure shock before resorting back to the sandbox. A depressing blue aura surrounded him as he sobbed, patting the sand.

"We finally succeeded in driving the target away," Karasuma announced. "Let's continue class."

"But Karasuma-sensei, is there a reason for this sort of practice?" Maehara questioned. "And on top of that, doing it with the target himself right in front of us...."

"Studying and assassination are the same," Karasuma stated. "Their usefulness is determined by learning the fundamentals."

[name] zoned out as she had already learned these things.