2

"Ugh, that was painfully boring." [Name] muttered, stifling a yawn as she slumped in her assigned seat in class 1-D's mundane classroom. The entrance ceremony had been a snooze-fest, and she couldn't help but regret not skipping it altogether.

Leaning her head on the desk for a fleeting moment, she soon felt a wave of frustration before she straightened up with determination. "No! I need to snap out of this mindset! Dad! Told me to do good here!" she resolved silently, a glint of resolve gleaming in her eyes.

Soon lost in her thoughts for a second, [Name] was suddenly jolted back to reality by someone speaking. Her attention shifted to a young man standing at the front of the classroom. His average stature was complemented by dirty blonde hair and warm brown eyes.

As he addressed the class, a tentative smile played on his lips.

"Hey, everyone. If I may have your attention for a moment," he started, his voice projecting across the room. "I thought it would be a good idea for us to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves and start building stronger connections with each other. Our teacher hasn't arrived yet, so why not make the most of this time?" He paused, awaiting their response.

A girl with short, beige-colored hair and a mesmerizing pair of gradient crimson eyes eagerly jumped on board.

"I'm in!" she exclaimed, and a few other students agreed.

The young man resumed speaking.

"Thank you. Alright, I'll kick things off...
I'm 𝑯𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒀𝒐𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒆 but feel free to call me Yosuke. Let's keep it casual. I play all kinds of sports, and I intend to join the soccer club at this school."

"Nice to meet you all!"

Following his lead, the girl who agreed with him about introducing ourselves goes next while she radiates off warm friendly energy.

"I'm 𝑲𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒌𝒚𝒐. My goal is to become friends with each and every one of you! So let's create wonderful memories together, so feel free to invite me anywhere!"

As introductions continued around the room, [Name] contemplated her introduction.

+Okay, I've got this! Just a short, simple introduction, and I'll be done...+ she reassured herself in her mind. +Let's hope I don't mess this up...+

Lost in her thoughts once again, [Name] didn't realize it was her turn until Hirata called out to her repeatedly. She remained oblivious until someone tapped her shoulder, causing her to jump in her seat.