Disclaimer/ Intro!

Hiya! This is my first time writing fan fiction, so don't have high expectations!

So, before this book begins, there are a few disclaimers:

⦿ I don't own any of the characters present in my story except [𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆] 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 (𝑶/𝒄)
* If there are any pics/art, GIFS, etc.
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒!

⦿ This book contains 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠,𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, murder, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫.
If you are not comfortable with these subjects. I suggest you don't read this.

⦿ 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬/𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜. This story in no way attempts to romanticize this behavior. If you or someone in your life exhibits similar behavior, please do not hesitate to seek help!

⦿ I would like to let you know that my grammar is not the best, so please let me know if there are any grammar mistakes!
I would greatly appreciate it! ❤︎︎

⦿ So, without further ado, let's start the story of
𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏!

WARNING! ⚠️ PLEASE READ IF YOU WERE A PREVIOUS READER OF LET'S PLAY BEFORE!

IF NOT, YOU CAN SKIP THIS!

So... you all must be wondering why I unpublished 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 for a bit
and the reason why is that I didn't like how the story was going.

There were so many editing mistakes that many people pointed out to me, which was another factor.

So, I've decided to rewrite 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮, starting from Chapter 1 and continuing through to Chapter 27.

But rest assured, 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 is still ongoing!

Of course though, you all still must be wondering why I asked you all to read this little announcement, and the truth is, I've decided to make some changes to key plot points from the original story.

So I highly encourage you all to reread the story from the beginning. I know it may seem daunting task, but trust me when I say these alterations are crucial. But really all I want is to ensure everyone understands and enjoys the storyline without any confusion.

Of course, though, I completely understand if some of you choose not to reread; your support and understanding are immensely appreciated regardless.

And before anyone asks the obvious questions:
1. Yes, Ayanokouji is still a yandere
2. Yes, Horikita is still our friend.
3. Yes, Y/n still maintains neutral relationships with all class leaders.
But if you guys have any more questions.
Feel free to ask! :)

So now that everything has been revealed, let's journey back to the beginning of 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮! and explore the story anew.