5

"Okay...[Name]... you got this..."
[Name] says to herself while peeking out from behind a wall, watching a boy with red hair messing with his phone.

"Just go up to him and ask him if he wants to study together..." [Name] murmurs to herself, her voice barely audible against her racing thoughts.
+But what if he snaps at me!?+

Currently, [Name] finds herself concealed behind a nearby wall, steeling herself for the daunting task of approaching Sudo. A renowned student with a short fuse, unpredictable temper, and a reputation that only adds to [Name]'s trepidation. But despite her apprehension, she's still determined to initiate a conversation with him, hoping to offer guidance on managing his emotions and extending a helping hand whenever he might need it.

However, the prospect of engaging with Sudo weighs heavily on [Name]'s mind, knotting her stomach with fear and uncertainty. Despite her sincere intentions, the prospect of facing his potential hostility leaves her feeling vulnerable and hesitant.

As [Name] continues to murmur to herself, a tinge of frustration creeps into her voice, eventually culminating in a sigh of disappointment

As [Name] continues to murmur to herself, a tinge of frustration creeps into her voice, eventually culminating in a sigh of disappointment. "What am I doing...?" she scolds softly, a self-conscious awareness dawning upon her. "I must look like a creep right now."

Gazing upwards at the sky where the sun burns bright, [Name] realizes that the impending start of class looms closer by the minute. However, recollections of Hirata's words during the swim class echo in her mind, emphasizing the importance of class unity and the acquisition of class points. So, with a determined resolve, she steels herself, declaring, "Alright! Let's do this! It's for the good of the class!"

Stepping out from the concealment of the wall she had been hiding behind. [Name] sets out on her mission to locate Sudo. Her eyes scan the surroundings fervently, darting from one figure to another until they finally land on him.
However, her momentum falters as she observes him engrossed in conversation with peers.

Halting abruptly, [Name] finds herself at a crossroad, uncertainty clouding her thoughts

Should she approach him now, even if it means interrupting his conversation? Or should she wait for another opportunity to speak with him, uncertain when that might be?