Chapter 6

Amy's POV

So it's been two months of my new life, four months left until Emma and John go back. Two months since my mom left.

Ricky and I have been trying to get along but ugh I just can't. One step forward 10 steps back.

I don't know what it is, I mean I just lie and lie to him everyday he doesn't even know that he is holding his children. But I can't tell him because of Adrian her threat.

But I want to tell him but he might hate me. He might try and take them.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Jeez I'm crying in the middle of class how pathetic am I?

I wiped it away and took a deep breath. There were only two more classes left.

I walked out in the hall and picked up my phone, and dialed my dad's number. "Amy sweetheart is something wrong?" He asked.

"Can you call me out for the rest of the day. I'll come back and pick Ash up when school is over and bring her home I just need to go home for a bit." I said more tears falling.

"Yeah sweetheart. And don't worry about Ash I'll get her." He said I hung up the phone and went back into class to grab my things, sneaking out the back.

I walked to my car and drove to the church nursery. I checked the twins out for the day and let the church nursery I won't be able to make it in for work today.

I messaged Ricky to know that I picked the twins up early and that he doesn't need to worry about picking them up before his shift at the butcher shop.

I laid the twins in their crib and laid down in my bed that I had Ricky put up in the nursery.

So do I tell him or do I just keep lying? I drifted to sleep thinking about what to do.

Tell him.