Chapter 11

Ricky's POV

I was cleaning up the shop and getting ready to close, I was the only one left.

The bell above the door chimed. "Sorry we're closed. There was a silence in the air. It was thick.

"You were in New York?" A voice I've been wanting to hear for ages says.

I wiped around quick in my heels. There stood the girl I've known I have been in love with since the day she left, Amy Juergen's hotter than ever.

"Amy? Please tell me I'm not dreaming. Please tell me you're really here." I spoke.

"You were in New York. Why?" She said her voice going hoarse, cracking. She looked down at her hands.

I didn't hesitate I walked up to her, placing my hands in the side of her face, I brought her mouth to mine, devouring her taste. She kissed back harsh and fast, desperate.

I moved my hands down her body, gripping her ass. She jumped, moving her legs around my torso, never parting our mouths. Her arms were around my neck, playing with my hair.

I walked us upstairs to my apartment, closing the door behind us.

We stopped for breath. I looked at her in her dark brown eyes they were gorgeous. "I've missed you." She whispered looking back at me.

"Me too." I said breathless.

She bit her lip, a devious grin on her face. God why does she have to look so sexy.

She kissed me again, moving her mouth along my jaw line and neck. "I want you." She whispered in my ear. Those words sent a needing vibration through me.

"Good." Was all I whispered.

I kissed her harsh and passionately. She kissed back. I pulled her tank top up and over her head, throwing it to the ground.

I tailed down her collar bone and chest, a moan escaping her mouth. I brought our mouths back together, she pulled my shirt off of me and threw it with hers. Our mouths never parted.

I walked us to the bedroom, closing the door.

Amy's POV

Ricky slowly laid me down onto his bed. He he's me up, taking my bra off. He tossed it to the side, trailing kisses down my body.

I flipped us over, our bodies still perfectly aligned. I moved my mouth down his abs, grinding up against his electron. The feeling of how big he was sent a quake through my legs.

I stopped at his waist line, unbuckling his belt. I slid his pants off only leaving his boxers.

He flipped us back around, sliding my shorts off, another shiver going through my body.

"God you're gorgeous." He gleamed. He moved past my thong, sticking his whole hand in, sending an ache through me. "Ricky." I moaned.

he clasped and I clasped his hand, pushing down in my walls. Another loud moaned escaped. I felt my walls collapse around his hand, a thrill being sent through me. "Good girl." He whispered.

He slid my soaked thing down my legs, tossing it to the side. He stood up and removed his boxers.

He line us back up perfectly. I slowly slid inside of me, I winced in pain. "Just hold on." He whispered in my ear.

Once he was fully in the pain subsided. He started rocking back and forth before starting to thrust in and out. I gripped onto his back gripping onto him.

He moved faster with each moan. I felt another surge go through my body. I felt my walls collapse around his cock, feeling him cum inside me.

He collapsed onto the bed next to me, pulling me closer to him, I rested my head in his chest, his arm going around my waist. He placed the bed sheets on top of us.

I looked up at him, a grin plastered in both our faces. "That was, amazing." He said. "Yeah." I breathed. Now I see what all the talk was about.

We laid there together in a comfortable silence. I turned on my side facing him, playing with his hair.

"What do you want us to be?" I asked. He turned towards me. I had used some of the blank to help cover up myself for warmth.

"This. I want the world to know you're mine and that I'm yours. I want us to be married and be with the twins. I want you. I don't want us waiting anymore time. We've known each other for so long, it's time we get our happy ending. I know I'm jumping ahead but Amy I've known I have loved you since band camp. I'm tired of is waiting our time together. You're it for me Amy Juergen's. Marry me." He said, so sincere so loving. I could see it in his eyes.

"I feel the same. I want it all. Yes, yes, yes I will marry you Ricky Underwood, because you are it for me too." I said, ceiling it with a kiss.

"Now I think it's time you meet our kids. They've been have been waiting long enough." I said, standing up from the bed and collecting my clothes other than my shirt.

I walked to Ricky's closet and grabbed one of his black short sleeve half way button up shirts. I threw it on, tucking it into my shorts.

"I like seeing you in my shirt, it drives me crazy." He said. I bite my thumb seductively with a grin. He finished changing, putting on a new shirt.

He walked over to his sock drawer and pulled out a small red box. He opened it and showed me the beautiful diamond ring inside.

"How did you know I would come back?" I asked. "Because you told me you would. I've had it since I moved home from New York." He said. He took the ring out of the box, getting in one knee.

"Amy Juergen's, my queen, the love of my life and the mother of my children, will you marry me?" He said.

I felt tears of joy come down my cheeks. "Yes, yes, yes, absolutely Ricky." I said. He stood up, placing the ring on my finger. He sealed our engagement with a kiss. I giggled in happiness.

We walked out of his apartment and drove in my car to my childhood house.

We arrived to the house, walking inside. "Kids I'm home. Someone is here to see you." I yelled.

I heard John and Emma run in from the living room with my dad and Ashley.

They stopped in their tracks. "Emma, John this is your dad." I said.

"I've waited for this moment for so long. I'm so glad to finally meet you both." Ricky said.

I saw tears in their eyes. They ran up to him and hugged him tight. "Hi dad." They said, their voices cracking. I hugged them all, looking at Ashley and my dad.

Ashley had this grin on her face then her eyes fell to my hand. "Omg." Ashley said, nudging my dad in the side, he too saw what she was talking about. I held in my laughter, clutching my hand. The ring shining in the light.

"What's wrong aunt Ashley?" Emma asked as they broke out of the hug. I snuggled into Ricky's arms, wrapping them around his shoulders. I placed a soft kiss on his lips before breaking apart. I smiled at Ricky as he smiled down at me.

"Mom what is it?" Emma asked.

"Well your father and I are getting married." I said quickly.