Percy/Andy

So what's up guys

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

Percy POV.

I was surprised when I saw Andy waiting for me on the steps, be was taller, his hair was longer, a lot longer, he was stronger and wasn't pasty white, like he had been at orientation.

I stood there with my mouth open, just starring at him, he starred back, we both refused to look away till I got tackeled from behind, hearing my name being shouted from a voice that sounded vaguely like Rachel's, I had just enough time to catch myself before I face planted.

"Owww, Rach, don't do that" I said as I brushed the concrete crumbs off my hands.

She rolled her eyes and ran up to hug Andy, as I slowly followed after her.

~~~~~~~~£ Percy's House after School £~~~~~~~~

"So Percy, you going for basketball or swimming this year? we'd dominate together, cuz I'm awesome and so are you and I want foooooood!!!!" Andy rambled off all at one as I sat there dumbfounded.

Rachel rolled her eyes and pulled me away, "Be right ba-" I was cut short as Rachel slammed my bedroom door shut.

"He's a demigod and you know it, you need to bring him to camp" she looked at him pointedly.

"Look Rach, I don't want to bring him in right before the war starts, it would be suicide for him"

She glared at him and he sighed, "Alright fine, we'll go through school and I'll watch after him, if things start to get bad, I'll call Annabeth in and we can get him to camp, I'm series Rach don't worry about it"

At that second my mom called dinner and I bolted down the hall way, pushing Andy out of the way, to get the first plate of my mom's special barbecue.

~~~~~~~~£ Middle of the year, Swim championship £~~~~~~~~

It was the biggest night of Andy and my life's, we were the first Freshman ever to make the varsity, surprisingly, I was now caption and all my call friends were here, Annabeth, Thalia, Clarisse, Chris(Mr. D got him back to normal), Selina, Beckendorf, Grover, Tyson, my mom and her boyfriend Paul.

I was extremely happy to see Annabeth, and I also had to tell her about Andy.

I was supposed to be leading the team out soon, we were just for the- ahh there it is, the sign, or our Goode Bull Dogs music to be exact, I jumped, pumping my, pumping my team as we jumped up and down doing our Bull Dog call. That's when we ran out.

Schools had been talking about me for months, talking about how Goode was going to championships this year because they had a champion this year, someone who would be here all four years, someone who could dominate their whole thing am single handedly (okay I didn't say that)

We hadn't raced this team yet, we met them at the ships, so they already thought they were better than us, I looked back at the team and shouted "BULL DOGS" at the top of my lungs, as they followed suit, whooping and hollering till we got to are bench.

I smiled up at Annabeth and she smiled back, before I could say hi, I was pulled away.

~~~~~~~~£ Near end of meet, in the middle of Percy's IM £~~~~~~~~

I was on my third lap when I heard Annabeth scream my name, even though I don't know how I heard it over the screaming, I accidentally slowed down as I tried to see what was wrong, my size girl was surrounded my hellhounds, everybody else had to get back to camp or the hunt, so it was only my mom, Paul and Annabeth.

I came back to reality with my coach yelling at me, I had been passed, I thought to myself 'you can't help Annabeth till you finish the race' so I pushed myself harder and harder, till I was back upnto speed, I passed the other guy and finished 10 seconds before him.

I then immediately jumped out of the pool and ran towards Annabeth, who had led the hounds outside, people tried to stop me but I kept running, bringing Riptide out on the way.

When I got there Annabeth had just killed one and looked thankful and happy I was here before I yelled, "DUCK!!" as a hellhound jumped over her, snapping its jaws where she had been, we fought back to back like always.

When we thought they were all gone we turned to each other, but it was to late, Annabeth couldn't have warned me, the hound lunged from behind me and dug its claws deep through my back, I screamed as Annabeth threw her knife with accuracy, stabbing the beast between its eyes.

My vision kept turning on and off, and the beast exploded above me, Annabeth rushed to my side.

She kept telling me it was okay as tears ran down her face, I was pasty white like Andrew used to be, and I was losing so much blood, I knew I didn't have much longer, I told her I loved her and she responded back and kissed me, she screamed over and over for help, for anybody.

After what seemed like forever, my mom and Paul, Andy and Rachel rushed outside, but they all stopped in their tracks and gasped at the sight.

"Oh my Gods" my mom cried as she ran for me, she looked back at Paul and told him to the emergency demigod kit out of the car.

Rachel told them they should probably get Percy back to the car and home, they could treat him better from there.

Percy ground as they helped him up, Annabeth grabbing one side while Andy grabbed the other.

~~~~~~~~£ At camp Infirmary £~~~~~~~~

They were at camp surrounding Percy's bed, he had gotten better but since there was poisen in the wound, the ambrosia wasn't working, they had explained to Andy about the gods and Olympus, he turned out to be a child of Hermes, be took it fairly well.

And they all lived happily ever after

Ha I wish :)

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

I know suckesh ending but I had messed up the story and didn't want to rewrite so I went with this, I hopped you liked it, Vote, Comment and Follow me, requests are open, message me, DONT PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS, PLEASE