HoO couples- One Shots- Percabeth

Hey guys, New update, hope you like it, it might be short.

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

Swimming

Percy POV.

Okay, now I'm really getting upset. Annabeth said she'd be here at 6 for my swim meet and it was already 6:30. I had swam a couple races and my big final was coming up in about 5 minutes. I had a double IM and it was very important. I had Olympic scouts here to watch me. I always win every race and I knew I could win this one, but Annabeth was like my good luck charm. This was the only meet she would be able to come to all season and she knew this night was important to me.

I heard my race being called. I stood up, dropped my towel, grabbed my goggles, and headed to lane one. I heard a loud bang and turned to see Annabeth bursting through the doors looking exhausted. I grinned and she smiled back and I felt confidence spread through me like a wildfire. I slapped the goggles over my eyes and got in position. When I heard the buzzer I dove in quicker and smoother than anyone else and got a good head start. The last thing I remember hearing before my head hit the water was the faint sound of Annabeth cheering me on above the crowd.

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

The grammatical errors in these chapter was simply horrifying. Glad I cleared that up :)

Also realized this chapter is like two paragraphs cringe

-IaminlovewithPercyJ