HoO couples- One Shots- Jasper

Hey guys sorry for the long wait, i had to update my other story and i've been having a hard time with school starting monday and I have to get up at 6 o'clock every morning this week so I can get back in the habit, it's absolute torture, oh and I didn't do this in the past chapters so

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or HoO, uncle rick does.

so here you go, enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

1 Year Anniversary

Piper POV.

Jason had brought me to central park for a picnic since it was finally our 1 year anniversary, I can't believe he even remembered since he's been hanging out with Percy so much these last couple of weeks, but he did and i'm proud of him.

"Thank you so much for this, Jason, I just can't believe you remembered", I said happily.

"Well, it kind of got hard wired into my brain after Percy told me what happened when he forgot his and Annabeth's 1 month anniversary", he replied, smiling sheepishly.

"Well, I guess i'll have to thank him then", she said.

It was a dinner picnic with candles placed in the middle of the red and white checkered sheet, it was dark outside and the stars were out, Jason had soft music playing and an entire feast set up, just for the two of us.

But something felt wrong, something was out of order, like something was watching us, i shook the away, for once I wanted to have a meaningful date with Jason and not get interupted by bloodthirsty monsters.

We finished eating and laid back on the sheet and looked at the stars, pointing out constellations, but was rudely interupted by a low growl.

We were up on are feet with our weapons pulled out in seconds when the beast showed itself, a hellhound nearly the size of Mrs. O'Leary.

I sighed, "I knew something was gonna happen", I grumbled.

Jason gave me an apologetic look that said, 'sorry about the picnic pipes, but I know how you feel, and with that happy note we attacked.

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

You have no idea how hard it was for me to come up with one for Jason Piper, I mean they aren't really my favorite couple, but I did it for you guys, I just hope it doesn't suck, PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE BELOW AND TELL ME HOW I DID, HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, THANK YOU FOR READING, BYE!!!!!

-Keys-