HoO couples- One Shots- Perjasleico

Hey guys, this is my brand new update, because one of my followers I assume, maybe, actually have me a request and I'm gonna try my best, because I don't know exactly what you want and I've never done this ship before, it might take a while to get together, so just bare with me guys

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

Third person POV.

"I knew him first so I get him!", Percy shouted in Leo's and Jason's face.

"No I do, because I was more of a friend to him then you were, so back off Jackson!", Jason shouted back.

"Hey calm down, calm down, I obviously get him because, let's face it, I smoke all you bitches", Leo said in a 'what you gonna do about it's attitude.

This whole fighting match going on while a cowering and blushing Nico sat slumped down in his chair on the Argo ll.

"Come on, Nico, let's get out of here", Percy growled, grabbing Nico's arm.

"No", Jason yelled, ripping his arm away, "He's mine".

"No, he's mine", Leo stated like it was obvious.

The three looked at each other, then at Nico, then back to each other, they lunged at Nico, sending him tumbling out of his chair with a yelp.

The girls walked in the room and sighed, Annabeth coughed loudly, they turned to look at her, "Okay, I'm gonna help you guys out this one time because you're getting on my nerves, just share him".

They looked at each other and shrugged, "Not a bad idea", they agreed.

They looked at Nico, who got a panicked look on his face and flashed out.

Immediately, the guys started blaming each other for him disappearing.

The girls sighed yet again and just walked away.

This would never end.

~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~

Okay sorry if it's not what you wanted but it's the best I could do, I've never written really anything besides Percabeth, Percico, Jercy, Frazel, and Jasper, so if I write it more and get more inspiration, I can get better at it, please keep sending in ideas, comment and vote below.

And finally before I finish this tonight I would like to give a shout out to @sugerrush25 for requesting and giving me this idea, I hope I gave you at least a little if what you wanted, so please go and follow this fine wattpader.

Peace out, fellow demigods.

-IaminlivePercyJ