Talking about the concerts and awesomeness :)

Good morning john and hank how are you?
This morning I woke up and looked out the window and I thought why don't I do a thoughts from places video and then I thought nah because we weren't going to be doing to much today
I then went and brushed my teeth thinking about how I started to film brushing my teeth like you john and hank I then got dressed and went over to Paul and Nancy's bed Anakin then woke up and asked can I? I nodded and then filmed him waking Paul and Nancy up which of course included licking and nudging just to show you how he does this every once in awhile when he feels like it Paul then woke up And he took a shower then got dressed then we went downstairs to get breakfast Nancy and Buddy were still sleeping Anakin feared that if we leave them alone together they would attack each other but I told him not to worry about it because buddy liked to sleep in Anyway so if Nancy got up buddy wound't care.
After we had our breakfast we got some food for buddy and Nancy and went back to our room by that time Nancy was up and waiting for us she then eats the food we brought her while I filled buddy's food bowl buddy then got up and ate her food then we decided to go for a walk because it was nice outside so we did.
So john and hank while we were on our walked we talked about our videos and upcoming skits we will make and about thoughts from places and who likes john or hank me and Paul and Anakin said john because your a great author john and buddy was also on our side but Nancy likes hank because well hank your a great singer and Nancy just thinks your cool and thanks to me both Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr also known as Richard Starkey and both their wives to watch your videos after our walk we headed to a little cafe and got some food and drinks which the cashier said that Anakin and buddy weren't allowed in I then told him that they were service dogs and are required by law I also told him that buddy worked with the law so he didn't say Anything after that.
Then we headed back to the hotel and decided to relax Paul didn't have a concert that night so we just got to chill for the rest of the day.
Later that night we went out to eat I don't remember the name of the restaurant we went to sorry guys
Anyway we then went back to the hotel I then took a shower put on my pjs brushed my teeth and said goodnight to Paul and Nancy I gave Paul a quick kiss when Nancy wasn't looking :)
Later that night I heard whimpering and crying I knew it was Paul I heard Nancy talking to him i whispered to Anakin who had been listening to the conversation I asked what happened?
Anakin then told me that Paul got sick because of some food he ate earlier he told me not to worry about so I went back to sleep. I listened to Nancy talking to Paul then I heard her whisper sweet nothings into his ear I smiled to myself thinking today was a another great day except when Paul got sick Anyway john and hank I'll see you tomorrow DFTBA :)