Another concert more fun :)

Good morning john and hank
This morning I woke up and I thought yea more relaxation then I remembered yes Paul has a concert tonight yes I whisper I got up and got out my phone I checked Instagram and watch a YouTube video then Paul, Nancy Anakin, and buddy got up then we got breakfast and headed down to were Paul was going to have the concert then we rehearsed and then got lunch after that we went for another short walk then we went back to the hotel and got ready for the concert then when we got there was fans and the paparazzi as usual. Then we got inside and started the show me and Anakin danced while Paul sang the fans sang along I even joined in a couple times then Anakin did to it was a fun concert.
After that we headed out to eat Again i can't remember the name of the restaurant sorry then we headed back to the Hotel we all took showers and got our pjs on and went to bed Anakin was coughing and sneezing ( he got a cold from buddy who had one awhile ago) I told him that tomorrow he would rest it would be our last day in Washington D.C then we would head home we wound't really do much tomorrow then i said goodnight to Paul and Nancy and gave Paul a kiss when she wasn't looking and went to bed Today was Another good day I thought the concert was as usual my favorite part of the tour :)
John and Hank I'll see you tomorrow
DFTBA :)