Talking about tours and other stuff :)

Good morning john and hank how are you?
This morning I woke up and thought why don't I do a book review on Paper towns and then I was like nah to much editing I then got dressed had breakfast and danced because it's summer and I kinda got hyper. Anyway then I went to check on Paul Nancy was at work so me and Sassy got to take care of Paul all day I opened the door to find Paul asleep on the bed he was sweating I could already tell his fever either broke or it got worse I went over and touched his forehead and found it feeling like fire ;( that isn't good I muttered then I woke him up he looked at me and said good morning hey I say gently how you feeling? Awful he replies I then got out the thermometer and place it under his tongue it bleeps and I look at it 102 Paulie it got worse I say he winces I can tell he's hurting ugh I just wanna take your pain away I sigh I then went and got some wet rags for his neck and forehead and medicine for him when I come back he's gone and sure enough I found him in the bathroom shaking and coughing aww Paul honey I say then I put down the camera because A Paul hates showing his feelings in public and B yea you don't wanna know. Anyway so after that I made Paul brush his teeth take the medicine i had for him and made him go back to bed. And now I'm talking to you guys because Paul's asleep and I decided to talk about how the tour is going so john and hank. The Out There Tour is going great I've met so many awesome fans who come on stage which make Anakin and me smile and every time a fan is crying. Paul hugs them and then I hug them and they say I love you guys and me, Paul and Anakin are like we love you to and Anakin licks their face if they aren't allergic to dogs. Anyway so now I wanna talk about being on stage with the greatest person on earth besides You john and hank, Nancy, Anakin, Ringo Starr and all of the fans and Nerdfighters and everyone else who I love Anyway so john and hank when I'm on stage with Paul or Ringo I think this is impossible how did this happened but it did and I'm glad It did because being on stage makes me feel good running into Paul or Ringo's arms feels good I love it it makes me happy. :) Hey babe? Paul asks then Paul came downstairs because he felt horrible and wanted Nancy to come home he then sat next to me and laid his head on my shoulder. Which was adorable Anyway being on stage is the best thing In the world it feels Amazing and I love it so yea Hey you want anything? Yea water please I then got water for Paul and then decided to let him rest on the couch until Nancy got home later that day I set up a couple pillows and blankets for him he then got on the couch and fell asleep a few minutes later sassy came down and joined him I thought it was cute so I took some pictures and posted them to Instagram and tagged both of them @Paulmccartney and @sassydog456 Paul's not feeling 100 percent so sassy @AnakintheAsd sister is helping him feel better thanks girl :) I then posted it and I hoped sassy or Paul wound't get mad at me for posting it. But they probably would Anyway.
Fast foreword to 5:00 PM
Hi john and hank sorry for the long wait I was helping Sassy take care of Paul and I didn't feel like caring the camera with me even though it's small Anyway Nancy just got home so she's taking care of Paul now so yeah. Anyway I gotta go Because Nancy's waiting for me John and Hank I'll see you Tomorrow DFTBA :)