Our last day in D.C

Good morning john and hank how are you?
This morning I woke up forgetting where I was then I remember Washington D.C for Paul's concerts today was our last day in D.C i would probably take a walk with Paul and Nancy Anakin wasn't feeling well so his younger sister sassy would take his place for the day I got up and got dressed and walked over to Paul and Nancy's bed then I had a idea I went over to a desk that was on the side of the room and brought the chair over to Paul's side of the bed and stroked his hair i sensed that Anakin was watching me which he was I turned and smiled at him he smiled back I turned to face Paul who still was asleep I kept stroking his hair and then I started singing.

You are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey you'll never know dear how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away Anakin smiled and said that was beautiful. Oh Annie I whispered stop your just saying that
No really your voice is beautiful thanks I tell him I keep stroking Paul's hair until he stirs and I pull my hand away good morning Paulie I whisper how are you? Tired he mutters and my head hurts aww my poor baby I say to him I kiss his forehead Annie sighs And smiles the humiliation he says loudly enough for me and Paul to hear dude don't say that buddy does that to you all the time I say yea yea Anakin rolls his eyes. Anyway today Paul you, Nancy and I are going on a walk but not buddy and Anakin because Anakin's not feeling to hot right now Paul giggles Paul don't do that I say fine he says I then decided to film the rest of the day because I already filmed most of our morning i look at Paul you wanna go for a walk after Nancy gets up and we get breakfast? Paul nods but I can tell that he's still tired Paul how about you go back to sleep? I tell him you need it he nods and asks me if I'll stay beside the bed of course he flashes me his famous puppy dog eyes making all his fans including me swoon or at least fangirl over him :) of course babe I tell him just go back to sleep sing to me please? He asks fine I say but only because your so cute and your hard to say no to then I started singing again.
Your are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey you'll never know dear how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away. he then falls back to sleep I continue to stroke his hair like I did earlier making me smile I thought to myself today's gonna be another great day.

A few minutes later Nancy wakes up good morning she says hi I say how long have you been up? She asks for awhile I tell her oh ok then she left to go take a shower Paul still asleep I place my hand on his forehead he feels a little warm but I brush it off knowing him he will tell me or Nancy if something's wrong not try to brush it off like how Anakin has done multiple times there's been times where we have to cancel certain events like you have to do sometimes john and hank like concerts, interviews and other events but it all turns out for the better a minute later Paul wakes up hey babe I said to him how are you feeling? Still tired and my head still hurts and now my stomach hurts Awww my poor baby you'll be ok I say to him john and hank you might think it's weird that I talk to a 73 year old man the way I do but he's just so cute :) Paul is Anyway.
A minute later Nancy comes out of the bathroom she's already dressed should we go get breakfast? She asked ok me and Paul answered then we went to get breakfast Paul didn't eat much as I expected when Nancy asked him what was wrong I told her Paul said that his stomach was hurting she then told me that our walk wound't be that long I then told her it was ok because I can get tired easily if we walk for to long I get tired and then kinda crabby so yea we went back to the hotel room to get our key and my phone and my purse and my webkinz signature husky topaz and of course sassy and then we went on our walk first we headed to the little train station or tram whatever you wanna call it to go to the little shops and other cool places once we got there we took a walk by the White House which was cool I'd already been here with my family but now I was with one of my idols how cool is that? Anyway sassy was enjoying our walk and she said this is fun can I take Anakin's place everyday? No I told her why she asked? Because you have your other job remember yea I know sassy sighed and we kept walking we talked about Youtube and my story writing and Paul's awesomeness the Vlogbrothers John's books and all of our favorite hank songs :) I personally like where's Margo and this song is for Willie after that we went to Starbucks and got drinks then after that we walked outside and kept walking then we bumped into some Nerdfighters and Paul McCartney fans then Paul and me signed some pieces of paper that the fans randomly had with them and sassy gave all the fans high fives and we took pictures with both the Nerdfighters and Paul McCartney fans and after that we said thank you and DFTBA. Then we headed back to the tram station and we went back to the hotel on the way back Paul Was laying his head on Nancy's shoulder which I found extremely adorable once we got back to the hotel we went back to our room where Anakin and Buddy were waiting for us hey guys I said and walked over and sat next to him how you feeling? I asked still terrible he moaned yea he's still not doing to good buddy said I nodded and walked over to my side of the bed and sat down and got out my phone and started watching thoughts from places then after watching those videos for a few minutes I turned my phone off I looked at Paul who was asleep on the bed next to the one I'm sharing with Anakin and buddy and sassy I went over and touched my hand to his forehead and found it feeling very warm hey Paul honey are you ok? Paul woke up as soon as he heard my voice and coughed and said yea I'm fine just a sore throat I cock my head to the side are you sure? You feel warm oh I'm sure it's nothing he said but the second I turned around to plug my phone in he dashed to the bathroom hah i thought just a sore throat huh lier.
!
Paige and Nancy and Buddy 1 Paul and Anakin 0
I then turned the camera off to calm him down and make him brush his teeth.
Nancy had gone to a bookstore because I finally convinced her to read the fault in our stars but sadly I didn't bring my own copy. Anyway moving on
I then told Paul to go back to bed which he did i took the thermometer from the first aid kit I always brought just in case open I told him and placed it under his tongue it bleeped a second later it says 100.2 Paulie that isn't good Paul whimpers and coughs Anakin reacts to this by barking Anakin shush! I say he's got a headache and your sick to sassy can you watch Paul for a minute while I go call Nancy ok sassy said and then I went out in the hall and called Nancy.
Hey Nancy
Hey Paige
What's up?
Paul threw up and I checked his temp it's 100.2
Oh shoot Ok you want me to come back?
Yes sassy's watching him right now
Ok
Bye
Bye
Then when Nancy came back she helped us take care of Paul
Later that night we started packing then we finally finished packing at 11:39 pm
Then we went to bed.
So that john and hank was our really long video no need for punishment
Anyway john and hank I'll see you tomorrow DFTBA by the way are you guys likening this? If so vote and like and comment your thoughts love you guys :)