I Want You Forever

After the speech, Y/n decided that today would be the best day to finally do what she had been dying to do ever since she saw Camila again. Tonight, she would once again make Camila hers.

She called her father and Daniel, who had also flown in to see the farewell, and informed them of the hotel they were staying at so they could pick up CJ.

Camila was surprised when the two men showed up at the door, but nevertheless, she let CJ go with his grandfather and uncle.

"Maybe now I can do some relaxing and maybe a little exploring while I'm here," she thought to herself.

"Was that my dad at the door?" Y/n came out to the living room in shorts and a sports bra, with her hair wet and water still dripping down her torso. The soccer player knew exactly what she was doing because Camila was looking at her hungrily.

"Yes," Camila replied, her eyes lingering on Y/n, "he and Daniel came to pick him up for dinner. Thanks for the heads up, by the way."

Y/n smirked, "Well, they were in town, and they haven't really spent any time with him. Plus, you know they would never do anything to hurt Chuck, right?"

"Of course, I know that, you idiot," Camila said, her tone teasing, "but it would have been nice to know he was going out so I could have properly dressed him." She scolded Y/n, a playful glint in her eyes.

Y/n sighed. She would have to get used to the silly little arguments if she wanted Camila back. "Well, now that our precious angel is gone," Y/n said, a hint of nostalgia in her voice, "I was thinking maybe you and I could go have dinner?" The soccer player asked with a hopeful glint in her eye.

"Sure, where were you thinking of going?" Camila answered, trying to hide her excitement.

"You'll find out, Cabello," Y/n said with her classic smirk.

The two women went to their respective rooms to change. Y/n only took ten minutes while Camila took three times that. When they met up in the living room, Camila huffed indignantly at Y/n's outfit. The soccer player was wearing chinos, a button-up shirt with a tie, and dress shoes, while she was wearing jeans and a crop top.

"Seriously, Gonzalez? I am not going out with you when you're dressed up like a damn trust fund baby, and I look like a bum."

"First of all," Y/n stepped up to Camila, a playful glint in her eyes, "I am a trust fund babyand so is your son. and second of all, you look beautiful even in a potato sack, Cabello. But if it appeases you, I will change into something a little more casual," the soccer player told her. At this point, they were well in each other's personal space. Y/n got a whiff of Camila's perfume and left before she ruined her plans. When she came back out, she was in joggers and her Barcelona jersey she wore earlier.

"Happy now, princess?" Y/n grinned, giving Camila a teasing look.

The mothers made their way down to the lobby and out of the back door where the limo was waiting for them again.

"God, I had forgotten how obscenely rich you were," Camila said, marveling at the beautiful streets of Barcelona.

"Perks of being a Gonzalez," Y/n replied, raising a glass of whisky towards the mother of her son.

"It must be nice," Camila mumbled under her breath. "Where are we going, Y/n?" she asked when she started to see the coastline.

"I said you'd find out when we get there, Cabello."

When the limo stopped at a dock, Y/n got out and offered Camila her hand to help her out of the vehicle as well.

"Do you trust me?" Y/n asked, her green eyes locking onto Camila's.

She only nodded, and Y/n pulled the tie she was wearing earlier from her pocket, stepping behind the teacher to use it as a blindfold. When she was satisfied with her handiwork, she couldn't help but part Camila's hair from her neck and place a kiss on it. She was rewarded with a shiver from the shorter woman.

Y/n led them to the boat, gently picking Camila up by the waist when it was time to step on board. As they navigated the boat, Camila's blindfolded anticipation mingled with the sea breeze.

"You ready, Cabello?" Camila once again only nodded. Once Y/n took her blindfold off, she gasped at the sight that was in front of her. The boat was exactly as she remembered—the night they made love for the first time. Fairy lights adorned the surroundings, roses on the floor, and a table set up for a candlelit dinner.

"What is all this, Y/n?" Camila said, trying to hold back tears. Mainly because the last time they were on this boat was the day she left Y/n.

"Let's eat first?" Y/n suggested, and the food was consumed in silence, with Camila looking anywhere but at Y/n.

"You know I meant what I said earlier in my speech in more ways than one, right?" Y/n paused, locking eyes with Camila. "Today I said goodbye to a huge part of my life. I also have to say goodbye to something else."

"To us. I need to say goodbye to you, to us..." Camila opened her mouth to protest.

"Please let me finish saying what I need to say, Cabello," Y/n gently interrupted, her expression earnest. "I need to let go of all of my anger, of all of my resentment towards you. We were both young and dumb. Ever since I met you, you have always supported me."

She took a breath, continuing, "We never really talked about what happened to us. But right now, I want to tell you what should've happened. I should have reached out sooner. For the first two years here, my life was miserable. I put my pride before you. If I would have put my pride to the side, I could have been there when you needed me most. I could have been there for Chuck. I have made so many mistakes in my life, but letting you walk away was the biggest one. So when I said say goodbye to us, I meant the old us. We're adults now, and I'm ready to put my pride aside for you." Y/n's sincere gaze met Camila's, holding a vulnerability she hadn't shown in a long time.

Camila's voice carried a mix of vulnerability and caution as she spoke. "I'm glad that you're ready to forgive me, but as much as I want to, I don't think I can be with you." She took a moment, her gaze steady. "We live very different lives. You literally have women tripping over themselves to be with you. And you entertain them. From what I saw on the plane, you haven't changed a lot. I'm not willing to share you with anyone else," she continued. "I don't want Chuck to get his hopes up. I have spent the last five years heartbroken, and I'm scared, Y/n."

"I understand your concerns, Camila," Y/n said, her voice filled with sincerity. "I might have entertained these women before, but for the last seven years, I have wanted nobody but you. You don't have to share me. I'm yours. I have always been yours. It's why I had this boat shipped out here. Do you remember the first time we were on the boat? You knew I loved you then, and tonight I'm telling you again, I love you, Camila Cabello. I have never stopped loving you. I knew from the very moment you stepped foot on this boat that you would be mine. I still remember the last thing you told me before we fell asleep that night. You told me you wanted me forever."

Y/n stopped talking and made her way to Camila's side of the table, dropping down to one knee. The moonlight shimmered on the water, casting a soft glow on the scene unfolding.

"Today I'm telling you the same thing," Y/n said, her eyes filled with determination. "I want you forever, Camila Cabello. I know it might seem crazy to you because we barely reconnected, but I am ready. I have never stopped loving you, and I know deep down you have never stopped loving me either. I love you. Please be mine forever. Camila Cabello, will you marry me?" Y/n's words hung in the air, the weight of the moment palpable.

Yoooo what is up you guys it's ya girl comin at ya with another update. Yes, yes I did cliffhangvyour asses. And ima start doing that from now on because y'all don't know how to act. But anyways as always lmk what you think in the comments or in the DMs 😏
Love you guys 🫶🏼❤️

No question this week you guys suck 🥺👎🏽