14

It had been a few days since Chan had heard how his husband felt about being with Yuto and what Yuto told Jeongin about him. It made Chan angry to think of but he couldn't let Jeongin know that he had heard that, so he was meeting Yuto less than he normally would.

As of right now though, Yuto had just asked Chan if he wanted to go work out together. Chan, being a gym rat, obviously accepted and asked his husband and oldest son if they wanted to tag along. "I have to go to the orphanage today, I can't. Sorry Chan" Hanyu apologized before Jeongin spoke. "You can go alone, I have to look after Xinlong" "but my love, he has school today" "oh.... then I guess I can tag along. I noticed my stomach returning...." Jeongin quietly said the last part before he left the living room.

Chan had a small frown on his face at the thought of his husband trying to avoid him because of Yuto but didn't let the younger see it. Instead, Chan smiled at the thought of his husband being with him and how lucky he was to have such a beautiful black and blonde haired male with him that he could call his.

Chan then remembered he had to get Xinlong ready for school and went to the youngest boy's room to do that but saw Jeongin there zipping up Xinlong's jacket with a smile through the cracked door. "You're so handsome, my little one. You're growing up so well. You're perfect, okay, my love? You don't have to change yourself if others tell you to. You're very important to me, my little handsome boy. I'm really proud of you for being the best. I love you, lovely. Please don't ever forget that."

Jeongin smiled after speaking, knowing that's how he wanted his parents to be with him. The black and blonde haired male was about to get up from his kneeling position before his son spoke "Papa, I love you too. Have you ever changed yourself for someone else?" Chan frowned at the question as he still watched, knowing the past and the answer. Jeongin frowned before smiling at his son. "I have, my love, but.... I didn't make anyone but me happy. I was being selfish.... it just affected us and our happiness together. I made them concerned and mad at me.... I'll stop there. My point is, please don't ever think of changing how you are, okay? Can you promise me that?"

Xinlong frowned at his dad's story before asking "papa, are you happy now?" Chan and Jeongin didn't know if they felt their hearts break or melt but it definitely made both of them want to cry. "I am. I have an amazing family. My kids are perfect and your daddy is my dream person. I couldn't wish to be any happier than I am now. I love you all so much. Now, let's go to school, my little one, we're going to be late" Jeongin smiled as he got up and heading to the bedroom door, Chan immediately running to the couch to act as if he wasn't watching and listening, Jeongin was about to do the same but was stopped when he felt two arms wrap around his hips.

"Papa, I love you" Jeongin bent down to hug his youngest son "I love you too, my prince" the two walked out of the bedroom and saw Chan on the couch watching them. "Is my little boy done?" Chan smiled as he asked his son the question. The little boy immediately ran to the oldest and hugged him "Daddy! We make papa happy! We make papa happy! And yes, I'm ready for school!" Xinlong exclaimed with a bright smile before pulling away and running to put his coat and shoes on.

The oldest smiled at his son before giving a loving smile to his husband. The brown haired male then got up from the couch and walked over to the younger adult to give him a kiss on the lips and a warm hug. "I love you" Jeongin smiled. "I love you too."  The two pulled apart from the hug and made their way to the door to put their shoes and coats on to drop Xinlong off at school.

The youngest boy grabbed his backpack and started jumping in place. "Daddy and Papa, let's go!" Xinlong exclaimed as he ran out the door, earning a gasp from Chan who immediately ran after him. "Xinlong, be careful it just- well there goes that" Chan face palmed as he heard a cry from his son who was just laying there on the icey ground. Jeongin immediately ran out the house as he heard his son cry but was stopped by Chan from going any further.

"Chan, let me get by to help him!" Chan shook his head as he looked at his worried husband. "He has to get up on his own. I'm not trying to be a dick but that's what growing up is all about. Let him get up on his own" Jeongin worriedly nodded as he watched their son stop crying and get up on his own. "There you go, now you know to never run out the house during the winter" Chan smiled as the two parents walked over to their son.

"Are you okay?" Chan asked, earning a nod from the youngest before the three of them got into the car, waiting for Hanyu to tag along so they could drop him off at the orphanage. The oldest son getting out a minute later to do just what Xinlong did, making the three in the car laugh.

When he got in, he still herd laughing from his parents in the front seat "shut it" he spoke to his parents that weren't too much older than him "loser" Chan laughed. "Xinlong did the same exact thing" Jeongin laughed. "If you weren't my parents, I would've smacked both of you." "Deal with it" Chan smiled as the laughter died down, and he started driving.