18

Chan hopped into the shower, waiting for his husband to join him, only to realize that he wasn't joining him. "Innie, aren't you showering with me?" Jeongin hesitantly shook his head. He had to respect what Yuto told him or else there would be consequences. "But my love, you're sweaty and I need help scrubbing my back since I can't reach." Chan reasoned just enough to convince the younger to join him.

Jeongin stayed under the room temperature water for most of the shower since Chan insisted on it. Jeongin would turn the other way so he wasn't looking at Chan and so the older wouldn't see his stomach he was ashamed of having. The brown haired male washed his and his husband's body before getting out of the shower, making sure to give his husband a towel first.

Jeongin turned the other way to dry his body as Chan helped dry the younger's body before doing his own. After drying their bodies, they got out of the shower and went to their closets, Chan following Jeongin since he wanted a kiss. Jeongin hadn't realized this until he was turning around and bumped into the older's chest, making him bow and apologize.

"Innie, don't bow to me for something that small. You don't usually do that. You usually bump into me and we both laugh about it while I'm hugging you." "Sorry" "dont be, my love. Can I get a kiss?" Jeongin hesitantly nodded before earning a peck on the lips, making Chan cheer. "Again!" Chan smiled before repeatedly kissing his husband's lips, earning laughter from the youngest who kissed back for every single peck.

"Your laugh is beautiful. Kill me already" Chan smiled before pulling his husband in for a slow and amazing kiss. Jeongin replied to the kissing with the same amount of love his husband put into it. The slow kiss slowly turned into a slow, make-out session between the two, something the two have been craving for a while now but haven't been able to do because of the kids and because of Jeongin's denial to do it.

The two pulled apart from each other with smiles of their faces as they looked at each other, Chan holding his husband's chin "you're perfect. You're so beautiful. I love you so much" "I love you too Chan" Jeongin full heartedly replied to his husband. Just then, a phone call cut their moment off. "Yo, what's up, Yuto?" "Are you still coming to the barbecue? I'm waiting at the restaurant for you already" "I'm on my way" Chan immediately ran to his closet and picked out some random outfit before putting it on and running out the bedroom bathroom, making sure to kiss his husband's lips before leaving the house.

Jeongin had wished his husband spent just a little longer with him but he knew it was selfish to ask for since they were always together. Jeongin just let out a sigh before getting changed. He then sat on the couch to wait for it to be time for him to go pick both of his sons up from both places. He sat there listening to music and staring at the fan while the music played before getting a text from Felix.

Felix
Innieeeeeeee

Felix
WE ADOPTED CHILDREN FROM THE ORPHANAGE

Felix
IT TOOK US A WHILE BUT WE FINALLY HAVE CHILDREN

Felix
THEY COULD DEFINITELY HANG OUT WITH YOUR KIDS SINCE THEY KNOW EACH OTHER

Jeongin smiled at the text. Their kids knew each other! Jeongin excitedly texted back

Jeongin
WHOD YOU ADOPT?!?!

Jeongin
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND THOSE KIDS

Jeongin
YOU GUYS DESERVE THIS HAPPINESS

Felix
THANK YOU INNIE

Felix
WE ADOPTED SHUYANG AND ZIHAO

Jeongin
The best yet worst set of children to ever adopt

Jeongin
I'm glad you gave those two a home together

Jeongin
Idk what they would do without each other

Felix
They're a pain just being in the car to go home

Felix
But I still love them sm

Felix
Thank you for getting me to go to the orphanage with you guys sm

Felix
They have a loving home because of you Innie

Jeongin
That's all you lix

Jeongin
I love you

Felix
I love you too Innie

The two friends spent their time talking about their kids before Jeongin had to go pick up his kids. He picked both kids up before they made their way home. In the way there, Jeongin stopped Hanyu's singing yo tell him the news. "So kids, I have something to tell you both. It's really important"

"We have a dog?!" Hanyu exclaimed his assumption "nope" "Papa are you pregnant?" Jeongin and Hanyu looked at each other before bursting out in laughter, confusing the youngest in the car. "I'm not, little one. I can't be" Jeongin smiled "so what is it?" Hanyu asked.

"As you might know, Zihao and Shuyang were adopted" Hanyu nodded. "Do you know by who?" Hanyu shook his head."Since I just volunteer there, they don't tell me that" "even better. Do you want to know by who?" The two kids responded with a 'yes' in sync, making Jeongin smile.

'They were adopted by Felix" Hanyu's eyes widened as he had a smile on his face, Xinlong having the same expression. "You're serious?!" The oldest son asked with excitement evident in his voice, earning a nod from the parent. "Papa can we go see them?!" Xinlong asked "yes, little one, but we have to give them time to settle in. Maybe next week we can go visit them alright? I also have to as Felix if we can go" the two kids smiled as they arrived home.