First Day

Year 2007
Roslyn's POV
—————————————————

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I roll over, half asleep and I turn off the loud noise.
"shit.." I sigh. I'm excited about my first day at school but god I'm tired. I drag myself out of bed and start looking for a cute outfit for my first day. I pull out an off-the-sleeve, long sleeve shirt with zebra print fur on the top and on the ends of my sleeves. "Okay yea! I can work with this!" I say excitedly. I then pull out a cute denim shirt with a statement belt and some cute black heels with bows on the toes. Happy with how the outfit is looking so far, I grab my black juicy couture bag to match and grab some accessories. A hello kitty necklace and some Dior earrings.

I head to my bathroom and turn the shower on to the highest heat. Hot showers are always so comforting, especially when I'm nervous. As I wait for the shower to heat up, I take off my pajamas I stare at myself in the mirror. I've always been a bit insecure about my body. I'm plus sized, brown skinned, and I have dread locs in my hair. I never really fit in. I think to myself. I snap out of my insecurity trance and I smile at myself in the mirror. "It's going to be okay" I whisper to myself. I walk over to the shower and let the water run on my hands to check the temperature. "Perfect!" I say. I hop in the shower and start to cleanse myself.

——————Time Skip——————

As I'm doing my makeup at my vanity, I hear a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yell. It's Layla. One of my best friends and the drummer in our band. "Hey girl!" I say while smiling widely. "Hey! You look HOT- like so cunt!" She says hyping me up. "Me?! Babe look at you!!" I yell while laughing. "Where's Ray?" I ask. "She's just putting her shoes on. You almost ready to go?" She asks. "Yep! Is the makeup okay?" I say nervously. I did a Smokey eye, with black lip liner with lipgloss. Of course I had to throw on some false lashes as well. "Umm- yeah!" She says excitedly. Layla, Ray(Raven) and I all stay in an apartment together. 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom, a nice living room and kitchen. I loved our little space. Lay and Ray are my family. I never really had supportive family growing up but, I learned to just be happy that I had a roof over my head. However, living with my two best friends have brought me pure joy. I finally feel like I have a home. "Let's go!" I say jumping up.

Me and Lay walk to the living room and there was Ray waiting. "You look so hot Ray!" I say excitedly. Ray and Lay are so beautiful. Ray has pale skin and long, layered black hair. She has the most perfect skin I've ever seen. No blemishes in sight. She's tall and slim. I envy her. Lay is just as gorgeous. She's Puerto Rican with slightly tanned skin. She's a little taller than me, but that doesn't take much. She's slim but also thick in all the right places. "Baby you look hotter!" Ray says pretending to blush. "Let's hit the road!" I say smiling widely.

We all decide to take our own cars. As I pull up to the school, I see the girls pull up next to me and we park and step out. "Damn this is a big school." Lay says. "Then we better go find our classes." Ray says nervously. We start walking towards the huge building called Juilliard. As we walk through the doors, we're all astonished by all of the artists roaming around the halls. Juilliard was one of the best music colleges in America. It's very hard to get accepted in. We pull out our schedules from our purses and start walking to our Music class. "Mr.Beaumont?" I say curiously. "Hmm..maybe he speaks French like you Ros!" Says Ray. "That would be cool!" I say excitedly. As we walk into the huge classroom. We find seats together on the right side of the room, right in the middle. We sit down and get settled in. I look around the room and my eyes widen as I see someone so familiar. Lay notices the shocked look on my face. "Ros, what's wrong?" She asks concerned. "It's B-Bill Kaulitz" I say astonished. "Huh?!" Lay says confused. She looks over me and sees Bill and all the other Tokio Hotel members. "holy fuck! Ray look!" Lay says point discreetly. "oh shit-" Ray says laughing.

Bill has always been my celebrity crush. I mean don't get me wrong, Tom, Gustav and Georg are also fine as wine but there's something about Bill. I think to myself blushing. I snap out of my trance and notice that the professor is setting up.

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. I am Professor Beaumont. Today is the first day so we will start with some history behind the creation of music." The girls and I pull out our notebooks and start writing the key information the professor was saying. Before I knew it, the lesson was over. "There will be a quiz on this in the beginning of class tomorrow. So, I hope you took notes. You are dismissed." As everyone gets up, the girls and I start packing our stuff and begin to walk down the stairs to exit the classroom. As we're almost out the door, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Tom Kaulitz looking back at me. The ladies notice and turn around and stand beside me. "Oh- h-hey! Tom Kaulitz right?" I say nervously. "The one and only" he says smirking. "I'm Roslyn, This is Layla, and this is Raven. Ros, Lay and Ray" I say smiling. "We know. You're the members of 'Switch Blade' yeah?" He says curiously. "Omg yeah!" We all say surprised. "We listen to some of your songs, they're pretty good!" Says Georg. "I'm not impressed." Says bill glaring at me. My heart sinks into my stomach from embarrassment. "O-oh okay. That's okay."  I say quietly. There's a a bit of silence for a little bit but then Ray says "Well, it was nice to meet you guys! I guess we'll see you guys tomorrow!" My anxiety eases a little bit after Ray breaks the ice. "Alright, catch you guys later" says Tom. The girls and I walk out of the building near our cars. "What the hell was Bill's problem?" I say upset. "Right, he seems like an asshole." Lay mumbles angrily. "It's whatever right?!" I say smiling. "Hell yea it is." Ray yells while smirking.

——————Time Skip——————

As we get home, I get undressed and put on my hello kitty pajamas. I was exhausted after today, even though it's only 7:30 PM. I lay down in my McBling aesthetic bed and lay on my back. "I wonder what was Bill's problem...did I offend him?.." I think to myself. It saddened me that my celebrity crush seems to hate me. I step outside on my balcony for a little bit and light a cigarette. "Maybe this will ease my nerves a bit." I whisper to myself. As I finish my cigarette, I step back inside, turn on the TV and yell goodnight to the ladies. "GOODNIGHT BITCHES." I scream laughing. "GOODNIGHT." They say simultaneously. I chuckle a bit and roll over to my side. I fall asleep while trying not the think about Bill and what he said.

—————————————————
Omgggg is this bad babes? 😩 Ugh, I had fun anyways. It's been so long since I've written anything. I'm glad I'm back at it :)) 

                                         -Lyn