Anxiety

Year 2007
Bill's POV
—————————————————

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I roll over trying to turn it off with my eyes still closed but, I struggle a little. "Ughhh" I groan quietly. I get up off my bed and turn off the alarm. "Thank fuck it's Friday. It's almost the weekend!" I say to myself. I walk into my bathroom and start to run my shower. I strip from my pajamas and hop in the shower. As the hot water hits my body, I'm stuck in my thoughts. 'I need to apologize to Roslyn today..' I think to myself. Just the thought of it makes me anxious.
——————Time Skip——————-

I hop out of the shower and walk over to my closet for some clothes. I pull out a black turtle neck, a pair of black flare jeans and some Converses. I grab some makeup off of my dresser and walk into the bathroom. I did a regular black Smokey eye with mascara. I walk back out and put on some bracelets and rings. I also throw on a black beanie. My hair is all black and straightened so I think it'll look okay. My nails are already done, they're black with white French tips.
I walk out of my room and the boys are already done getting ready. "Finally! You're ready! You take just as long as a girl to get ready." Tom says laughing. "Shut the fuck up." I say rolling my eyes.
We all walk out the door towards our cars. I hop in my car and drive to Juilliard. As I pull up, I see Ros and her friends standing by their cars smoking cigarettes. I unbuckle my seat and get out of the car.
"Should I go talk to her now? Should I wait till after class?" I ask Tom nervously. "I think after class Bro. Now let's go." Tom says smirking.
"Why are you smirking, you little shit?" I say annoyed.
"Nothing!" Tom says laughing now. I start to grow upset. "No! What is it. Do I look stupid? Should I not say anything? What if she doesn't accept my apology?!" I say panicking. "Hey-hey calm down. It's just I've never seen you this nervous before." Tom says reassuringly. "I really fucked up Tom. She didn't deserve what I said." I say looking down at my feet. "It's gonna be okay, Bill. You'll talk to her as soon as class is over okay? Now come on! We have to get to class." Tom says holding my arm.
———————Time Skip—————

As I sit down, I can't help but stare at Roslyn. 'She's beautiful and so unique. Her brown skin is ethereal. She's kind of short compared to me. I'm 6'4 and I wanna say she's around 5'3. Her hair reminds me of Tom's. She wears it so well. She's a fucking masterpiece. She looks like a goddess even.' I think to myself. I start to feel pressure on my chest thinking about all the nasty things I said to her. I snap out of my head when I notice her looking back at me. She quickly turns her head away from me and looks down at her lap.
Professors Beaumont walks in and immediately starts his lesson. "Alright ladies and gentlemen. I need some volunteers. I need 7 people to come down here. I need at least one guitarist, one bassist and one drummer." The professor says. I notice all of the members of Switch Blade raise their hands. "Tom can we go?!" I ask him quietly. Tom raises his hand high. Professor Beaumont analyses the room and begins to speak. "Hmm..Tokio Hotel can come down and...Switch Blade!" He says smiling.
The boys and I walk down the stairs and meet Switch Blade there. 'God, Roslyn is so beautiful.' I think to myself while smiling. "Alright, you guys are going to play a piece together. You can discuss amongst yourself to pick out a song." Says the Professor. "I think we should play one of Switch Blade's songs!" Says Tom. "Really?!" Says Roslyn and her friends. "Of course! How about we play... 'Sick love'!" Tom says excitedly. I notice Roslyn looking at me nervously. It seems like she wants to say something but doesn't.

—————————————————
Roslyn's POV

Ever since we walked into class, I've notice Bill staring at me. 'Does he want to bully me again?' I think to myself. I avoid eye contact with him and just focus on setting up to play our song. I'm still surprised that Tom wants to play OUR song. I know Bill hates our music so, I never thought that Tom would suggest it.
We finish up getting ready. Gustav and Lay give us a signal to start playing. I get really lost in the music and Tom and I are synchronized playing our electrical guitars together. I've never felt such a euphoric feeling. I felt the goosebumps on my arms and a shiver run up my spine. Bill sings the Vocals and his voice is so angelic. What he said still hurts me but, I decide not to think about it right now. As we finish the song, the entire class gives us a round of applause. I run back to hug my girls.
I even give Tom, Gustav and Georg high fives. I walk over to Bill and I hesitantly give him a high five, avoiding eye contact. I was stuck looking at the lower half of his body. 'He's so tall, he towers over me and I always love the way he dresses.' I think to myself.
"That was amazing guys! Switch Blade, that was a perfectly written song. I can email you guys some people who can help you with a record deal, if you're interested!" Professor Beaumont says excitedly.
I look at the girls in excitement. "Absolutely Professor Beaumont! Thank you so much!" I hug my girls with pure joy. "oh mon Dieu! Ceci est incroyable!" (Oh my God! This is amazing!) I say louder than expected. "And you speak French?! That's so cool, I do as well!" Says the Professor. I giggle and catch Bill looking at me. His eyes are gentle and it seems like he's in admiration. He had a little smirk on his face, which I found so cute, it made my heart beat quickly.