Confrontation

Year 2007
Roslyn's POV
—————————————————
I hear my loud ass alarm go off and it instantly wakes me up. "I've got to find a new alarm. This shit is too annoying." I whisper to myself.
I drag myself out of bed and head to my closet to pick out clothes, like I always do for my daily routine. As I'm looking for clothes, I can't help but think about Bill. 'Maybe I should apologize?...I don't know what I did but, I don't want any hard feelings with him.' I think to myself.
I picked out a really cunt outfit today. It's a black and white top that ties around the the back of my neck, a denim skirt, a black and white bag with a cross on it, some Dior kitten heels and i accessorized with some white sunglasses, a statement cross necklace and regular hoop earrings.

 I walk to my bathroom and turn on the shower

I walk to my bathroom and turn on the shower. I brush my teeth first today, as I wait for the shower to get hot. I hop in after I'm done brushing my teeth and let the hot water hit my body. 'I hope this is a good year..' I think to myself. Ever since the 3rd grade, I've been bullied. They called me fat and ugly but, the sad part is, I believed them. No going to lie, I still do. Lay and Ray do their best to let me know that I'm beautiful. I try my best to believe them but, how can I get rid of a mentality that I grew up on?
I get out the shower and start getting dressed. I do the same makeup I did yesterday but, I added a little glitter on my eyelids and on my cheekbones. I put on my shoes, grab my purse and walk out to the living room. It doesn't seem like Ray and Lay are ready yet, so I walk to the kitchen and make us all coffee.
The girls walk out into the kitchen together and they notice that I seem a little off today. "What's wrong Ros?" Ray asks. "Huh? O-oh nothing." I say with a fake smile. "Ros, we've known you long enough to know when you're lying. You can tell us babe." Lay says with a concerned face.
I sit there for a second and decide to just tell them. "Okay fine...Bill kind of hurt my feelings yesterday. I know I shouldn't take it to heart but he's always been my celebrity crush and the band he's in, is quite literally one of my favorites. I was also thinking about how I was bullied a lot in grade school. I just don't want this to be a bad year." I say frowning.
Lay and Ray walk over to me and give me a big hug. I don't know what I'd do without them. I know they don't know what to say right now but, their loving hugs are more than enough.
"Okay okay, enough of this mushy shit. I made you guys coffee. So, let's go bitches!" They laugh at me and we walk out the door. As I get in my car, I turn on some music and of course Tokio Hotel's song "Don't Jump" turns on. I dance a little in my seat to the song. 'I'm just gonna clear things up with Bill' I think to myself.
——————Time Skip——————
I pull up to the school and the girls are already there waiting for me. I step out and we start walking to Professor Beaumont's class. "I think I'm going to try and clear things up with Bill" I say. "That's not a bad idea!" Says Lay and Ray nods. We walk in and sit in the same seats we sat in yesterday.
I see Tokio Hotel walk in and I can't help but notice Bill giving me a dirty look. I decide to ignore it for now and focus on Professor Beaumont as he gets prepared for his lesson. "As we discussed yesterday, you have a quiz on the material we went over. Please come down and grab a test." Professor Beaumont says. As everyone gets to his desk, we form a line to grab the paper. I start to feel like someone is watching me. It's my turn to grab a test and I quickly grab one and walk back to my seat, not looking at my surroundings. If Bill is staring at me right now, I really don't want to see it.
——————-Time Skip——————