"Princess"

Year 2007
Roslyn's POV
—————————————————

As I pull up to Bill's house, I'm amazed. His house is huge. It's a mansion but, then again, what did I expect? Tokio Hotel are superstars. I pull up in the long drive way and I put my car in park. I step out of my car and lock it. I walk up to Bill and he leads me to the front door with a smile on his face. "You ready?" He says giggling. I smile and nod, feeling myself grow nervous.
Bill unlocks the door with his key, and hold the door open for me to walk in first. I walk in, and the interior of his house is just as beautiful as the exterior.
As I'm looking around amazed, Bill locks the door and walks up next to me. "Welcome to my humble abode" he says smiling.
He leads me to the living room and all the boys are there watching a movie. "Hey, Roslyn! What are you doing here?!" Tom says while getting up to give me a hug. "Oh- umm Bill invited me." I say laughing. "She's going to stay in my room tonight. If that's okay with you, Roslyn?" He says looking down at me. "Yeah! That's cool!" I say smiling. "This is great! Roslyn, tomorrow we're all going out shopping. You should join us!! I'm so excited, I know we're going to become best friends!" Tom says excitedly. "Really?! Cela est si excitant!" I say matching Tom's energy. They all look at me smiling but, with confusion on their faces. "It means 'This is so exciting'" I say giggling. "I think it's really sexy that you can speak French, Roslyn." Bill says while grabbing my waist. His touch never fails to make me blush. "You want to head upstairs? It's getting a little late." Bill says domestically. I nod my head, and say goodnight to the boys. Bill takes my hand and leads me up the stairs to his room. He closes the door behind us and turns on a lamp. "I have some pajamas, if you want to borrow some?" He asks. "I- I'm not sure if I can fit in your pajamas." I say quietly. Bill walks to his closet, and pulls out a black shirt that actually looks like it'll fit me. "Do you think this will be okay?" He asks with his eyebrows furrowed. "Y-yeah. Why do you have such big shirts?" I ask giggling.
"Sometimes I steal them from Tom. You know he likes the wear that oversized shit." Bill says laughing. "Thank you, Bill." I say smiling. "Of course, princess. My bathroom is just over there, if you want to change now." He says pointing to the other side of his room. I nod and walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. I turn on the light and, I quickly take off my clothes and fold them.  'Did he call me Princess?!' I think to myself while smiling. I sit my clothes aside on a rack, that I see behind me. I'm wearing a lacy bra and a lacy thong to match. I pull the black shirt over my head, and it just barely covers my ass. I look down at my arms and it shows the old scars that I try and hide sometimes. Sometimes it's no big deal but, I'm with Bill tonight. I then, look in the mirror at myself. "Shit...I look ridiculous." I whisper to myself. I open the bathroom door and turn off the light. I see bill on his bed already. He's wearing long, black shorts and he doesn't have on a shirt.
We both stare at each other with awe in our eyes. "You look- wow, Roslyn." He says softly. "I look ridiculous but, you- umm you look beautiful." I say nervously. Bill giggles a little bit. "Come here.." Bill says staring into my eyes. He stands up and grabs me by the waist. "Roslyn, I've told you before, and I will tell you again. You are a goddess in my eyes. You're more than beautiful. You're ethereal. I will be sure to let you know that everyday." I feel my heart pounding through my chest because, of his words. He leans down next to my ear, and whispers "Can I kiss you, Roslyn?" His voice feels like warm honey to my ears. He pulls his head back to look at me.
I nod, while biting my lip. He leans down and kisses me softly. His lips are soft and, a little plump. I place my hand on his face, while deepening the kiss. He hugs me tighter and his kissing grows hungrier. He slips his tongue in between my lips, lightly gliding against mine. "Fuck, Roslyn." He whispers in between breaths. He pulls his head back, grabs my hand and leads me back to his bed. I lay next to him, blushing like I never have before.
"I've never felt this way about anyone else before, Roslyn." He says whispering. "Me neither..I- I've never even had a boyfriend.." I say embarrassed. Bill looks at me surprised. I giggle a little bit. "I was bullied a lot, remember?" I say softly. I look down at my arm, where the scars are. Bill notices, and I can see sadness grow in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask while grabbing his face. "I never want you to feel that way again, Roslyn." I smile lightly, and say "After you apologized, and showed me that you care for me, I don't think I'll ever feel that way around you, Bill. Even though, it still feels too good to be true. I can't even wrap my head around the fact that, Bill Kaulitz seems to like me." Bill moves my hair out of my hair, and tucks it behind my ear.
"Can I be your boyfriend, Roslyn Auclair?" He asks seriously. My lips part, and my eyes widen. "A-are you serious?" I ask in disbelief. "As a heart attack, Princess. Will you have me?" Bill asks nervously.
"I mean, is that even a question? Of course I'll have you!" I say smiling. Bill pulls me in for a kiss. It's passionate and deep and I feel his hands explore around my body. I feel him roll on top of me as he pulls his head back. "Have you ever?..." He asks sweetly. "N-no..." I say embarrassed. "Hey, it's okay. I've only done it once before. Do you want to?... You absolutely do not have to, Princess." He says reassuringly. "Yeah..I want you, Bill." I say whimpering.
Bill's eyes darken and he reaches towards his night stand. "I'm umm..I'm on the pill. So you don't need that if you don't want to.." I say quietly. He nods and leans down and starts kissing me deeply, again. He pulls off my shirt, revealing the lacy bra and thong set. I immediately put my hands over my face from embarrassment.
Bill notices and he moves my hands away from my face. "Roslyn, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. Remember?" I smile at his comment and I grab the back of his neck, lightly bringing his lips back to mine. I deepen the kiss, already arching my back to bring our bodies closer together. Bill takes off his shorts revealing his member.
"Holy shit!" I whisper. "What?" He chuckles. "It's fucking huge!" I laugh. Bill climbs back on top of me, while smirking. He moves his hand under my back, unhooking my bra. He slowly pulls the straps on my shoulders and pulls it off of me. His eyes grow even hungrier. He immediately leans down and wraps his lips around my nipple. I let out a little moan, while grabbing the back of his head. He kisses all down my body. Especially on my stomach because, he knows that that is my biggest insecurity. He continues his trail of kisses all the way down to my entrance. He slides off my thong, and throws it across his room.
"Fuck, Roslyn. You're already wet." He says seductively. He pushes my legs back and spreads my lips.
Just the feeling of his hands down there, is driving me wild. He moves his head down and latches onto my  clit. "Fuck!!" I moan loudly. Bill moves his tongue all around it. Flicking and sucking. The feeling is euphoric. My legs start to shake and I feel myself getting close to my release. Bill then slides a finger into me slowly.
The sensation sends a shiver up my spine and the room fills with my moans. As I reach my climax, I'm a moaning mess. Bill licks his lips and climbs back on top of me. "You taste so good, princess." He whispers. He leans down and kisses my neck. He leaves deep hickeys all the way down to my boobs.
"Before we do it, I want my mouth around your member." I say nervously.
Bill's eyes widen and he says "Are you sure? I've never received that before." He smirks. I nod, and I lightly push him onto his back, on the bed. Bill was already hard. His length is intimidating but I drag my tongue from his base, to his tip. Bill is biting his lip, to stop himself from whimpering.
I lightly kiss, and lick on his tip. I notice his legs twitch a little bit, and I let out a little giggle. "What?" He says laughing. "I can't believe that I, of all people, have this effect on you." I say lowly. "You make me crazy, Roslyn." He whimpers. I wrap my lips around his member, and I slowly start to suck. I can only receive half of his length, without pushing it down my throat. "Fuck! R-Roslyn!!" He moans. I force my head down onto his member, trying to take in all 10 inches. To my surprise, I'm successful. My mouth starts to water, making it sloppy.
Bill's hips start to rise, and he holds the back of my head. His moans fill the room. "J-just like that, Princess!" He whimpers. I start moving my head quicker, and I start to suck harder. I feel his legs shaking uncontrollably. "Holy fuck! I- I'm gonna cum." He moans. I grab his hand, insinuating that it's okay for him to release. Soon after that, I feel a warm liquid shoot into my throat. I move my lips off of his member, and swallow it all.
"It's really sweet.." I say seductively.
I move on top of Bill, and I kiss him deeply. He wraps his hands around my waist, and roughly moves me onto my back.
"Are you ready?" He asks excitedly.
" Fuck me, Bill." I say seductively. Bill lines himself up with me and slowly enters into me. He lightly thrusts to let me get used to his length. I give him a nod and he picks up the pace. He thrusts inside of me, already hitting my G-spot. At first, there was a little pain, but that feeling faded away quickly. I let out loud moans, uncontrollably. He leans down next to my ear. "You feel so good, I can't get enough of you, Princess." He says whimpering in my ear. His voice turns me on more. "Harder.." I moan softly. Bill rises back up and grabs my waist. He pounds himself into me and it causes me to see fucking stars. "You like that, princess?" He moans. I nod, not sure if I'm able to speak. "Use your words, my love." He says seductively. "Y-yes!" I scream. "Good girl...now finish for me." Bill picks up the pace even more. My legs start shaking again uncontrollably. As I reach my climax again, I let out loud moan. Probably loud enough for the whole house to hear. "I'm not done just yet, Princess." He says smirking. I'm a moaning mess. The overstimulation washes over my body. "Bill- I- I can't!" I say stuttering. "You can take it my love. I'm so close."
Bill pounds into me more, and soon after that, I feel his warm liquid inside of my stomach. He shoots his head back, and I can't help but think about how sexy and beautiful he is.
He lays down next to me. We're both breathing heavily. He pulls me in to cuddle, and I lay my head on his chest. "I really really like you, Roslyn." He says quietly. "I really really like you, Bill." I say smiling. " And Bill?" I say quietly. "Yes, my love?" He asks confused. "You can call me 'Ros' if you want to." I chuckle. "I prefer to call you 'my love' or 'princess' but when I'm not calling you that, I'll be sure you call you Ros." He says sweetly. I smile and let out a little yawn. "You should get some sleep, my princess. I'll be here the entire time." He says kissing my head. "Goodnight mon amour (my love)." I say giggling. "What does that mean? He asks quietly. "I look up at him and say "It means, 'my love'". I lay my head back down on his chest. I hear his heart racing and it's the cutest thing ever. "Goodnight, Princess." Bill turns off the lamp, wraps the blanket around us and I drift to sleep, in his arms, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. The sound that makes me realize that this is all real.
—————————————————
Bill's POV

I watch Ros sleep for a little bit. She's so beautiful when she sleeps. I will do everything I can to keep her with me. I will protect her, and care for her and provide for her. She's what matters to me now. I'm already falling for this girl.
I give her one last kiss on her head. I close my eyes and drift asleep, thinking about our future together.

—————————————————

Ughhh this is so cute 🤭😩. I'm thinking about doing some darker smut but I wanted their first time to be cute. Xoxo

                                         -Lyn :)