His and Her protection

Year 2007
Roslyn's POV
—————————————————

I wake up due to the sun shining in my eyes, through my window. I look over, and there's Bill. Peacefully sleeping next to me. 'What time is it?' I think to myself. I turn my head over to my clock. It reads 10:38 AM.
I slowly move the covers off of my body, and get out of bed. I don't want to wake up Bill. I know yesterday was fucking intense. I feel like shit for putting him through that in the first place. I walk into my bathroom, and close the door. I look down at my arm, and I see a little blood seeping through the bandages. 'Damnit..I have to change it.' I think to myself. I open my medicine cabinet and I pull out medical cleaning supplies, and bandages.
I unwrap my arm, and I just stare at the wound for a second. I think and think about all the ways I could've gone about this. Maybe I shouldn't have told Lay where I was. No...then I'd be dead. That would only cause the girls and Bill more pain. Maybe I should've...I don't fucking know.' I think.
The only alternative I could think of is...maybe I should've just detained myself. 'Fuck. I will never forgive myself for this. This would be easier if I was alone... I've caused them so much pain I just- I don't want them to walk on eggshells around me. I don't want them to treat me like I could go off at any second. I really really fucked up.' I think.
I snap out of my thoughts, and I begin to clean my wound. "Ouch! Shit!" I whisper yell.
I was obviously too loud because, I hear Bill get up from my bed. I hear footsteps walking to the bathroom door, followed by a knock. "Y-yeah?!" I yell. "It's Bill. Can I come in?" He asks. "I'm not sure if that's a good idea, my love." I say nervously. "Why? Are you okay? What are you doing?" He asks concerned. I don't want Bill to see this. I mean, he saw it yesterday. I- I don't want him to relive that moment. "Roslyn?" He says while knocking on the door. I try and think of a lie I could tell but, I couldn't think of any. Before I knew it, Bill opened the door, and saw me standing there with my arm over the sink. "I- I didn't want you to see it. I was just trying to clean it, and change the bandage. It hurts though." I say quietly. Bill's eyes soften. The worried look he had on his face is now gone. "Let me help you." He says smiling softly. "No..Bill I already didn't want you to see this again. I feel fucking awful for what I put you through...I don't want you to relive that." I say frowning. "Princess, I'm here to love, and take care of you." He says affectionately. "Now here, put your head onto my chest, and I'll pour the solution on there. Okay?" He says. I nod, and he walks to me. I bury my head into his chest as he pours the solution onto my arm. "Ouch!" I yell a little.
"I'm sorry, my love. I'm all done now." Bill grabs a gauze pad, and pats the wound dry. I wince at the pain radiating from my arm.
He places more gauze onto the wound, and wraps it up for me. "Thank you, Bill." I say smiling. "That's what boyfriends are for right?" He grins. "Bill?" I say quietly.
"Yes, my love?" He says attentive to me.
"You don't have to worry anymore. I won't ever do this again. I promise." I say reassuringly. Bill grabs my face, and kisses me softly on the lips. "Good...I can't ever lose you, Ros.." He says holding back tears.
"I'm so fucking sorry. I should've never put you guys through this. This is something I will regret for the rest of my life. Especially for hurting you. I love you so much, Bill. My entire heart knows that I always will." I say sadly. Bill wraps his arms around me tightly. "I will be with you forever, Ros. As long as you want me. This isn't your fault, Ros. Your unbearable pain got the best of you. I will never hold this against you, Princess." Bill says sweetly. I smile widely at his words.
We walk out of the bathroom, and head to the kitchen. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning. "I'm starving." I whine. "Well, what are you in the mood for?" He smiles. "Hmmmm....Hash browns and Sunny side up eggs!" I giggle. 
"You ask, and you shall receive, My Princess." Bill walks over to me, and wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you, Ros." He says softly. "I love you so much more, Bill." I smile. He smiles widely, and presses his lips against mine. His lips are always so soft, and sweet. It's addicting.
"You know, your back must hurt from having to bend down, and kiss me. Huh?" I say jokingly. "No. I like this. I like this a lot." Bill says flirtatiously.
He presses his lips back on mine. I let out a little whimper unintentionally. He pulls me in tighter, insinuating that he heard me. "God, I can't get enough of you." He whispers against my lips. "I'm going to make you breakfast, and then I want to take you out on a date." He whispers. "Where?!" I say excitedly. "Nuh-uh. It's a surprise." He laughs while walking towards the refrigerator. "What??? Nooooo. Please, Bill..." I say walking over to him.
I bring his head down to my level. "Please, Bill. I'll do anything.." I say seductively. I feel Bill's breathing, get heavy. "Roslyn.." He whimpers. I smash my lips against his, and grab the back of his neck. I know he isn't going to budge so, I pull back from the kiss and smile. "It's okay, I know you want to keep it a surprise. I just wanted to tease you a little bit." I say whispering. Bill chuckles, and says "You have me so wrapped around your finger, Princess."