Love and Hate- Aj

You're invited to hang out with your good friends in their mansion and make a few contents with them, it's really rude to say no when they only do this once or twice a month that's why you said yes.

See, now, you don't actually have a problem hanging out with them. It's just you really don't get along with that one person in the group.

That man, Aj Shabeel, he's a huge prick in your best and honest opinion. You tried your best to replicate and understand his humor and tried befriending him for the sake of your other friends but you can't stand him.

As in you can't. He makes awfully rude jokes about you, ask questions weirdly, you actually don't know if he really hates you that much and doing it to annoy you on purpose or he's just an awkward person.

Because if he's trying to annoys you, it's truly working and you hate him from head to toe.

You could be just talking to your friends and he'll come in and just

You're visiting their house and you keep reminding yourself that came for your friends and there's nothing wrong about that. You'd just avoid him at all times possible. They seem to know about the tension about you and Aj have but just didn't wanted to talk about it like that. Reminding yourself that you came for your friends, not for him.

You nervously knocked on the door and greeted by the presence of the last person you wanted to see. Revealing Aj wearing his usual hoodie and his curls messed up that really suits him in ways you can't explain.

You watched him froze infront of you before gathering himself and looked at you up and down before.

"Why are you here?" He asked. As if he's trying to make a small talk but rudely.

"I wanted to hang out with my friends" Your response back to him. Not even wanting to entertain him.

"Friends? Sure" He smirked and opened the door more for you to come in.

What is this guy on about? Should you ignore him or should you retort back?

You decided to ignore him and went inside the house, immediately walking towards the living room where the guys are usually are.

And Aj? God knows where that triangle headed rat went, probably locking himself up in his bedroom.

You paid no mind to him, cause, why are you even thinking about him? You shouldn't.

"Oh, you're finally here" Niko greeted you with a hug and so did everyone.

"Get yourself a pizza" Kenny offered gesturing to the pizza box on the table.

Of course, Kenny wouldn't like you to feel out of place since he was the one to invite you in the first place. He invited you to relax with them, not to feel very uncomfortable.

You thanked him and grabbed one for yourself while the others focused more on played fifa.

After Niko won against Sharky, Niko celebrated and then Sharky passed the controller to another person to play.

Then Chunkz made his way to yours without you noticing it because you're too busy on cheering for Niko's win.

"Can you come with me for a second? I just wanted to talk to you about something" Chunkz asked who appeared from nowhere, since you really didn't saw him since you arrived.

Just say that he was too busy planning on something that may help two idiots to realize their love for each other.

With you not even realizing that he is talking to you. He nudged you a bit that made you look to him.